my new mods

• Thread starter Thread starter andi
  • Start date Start date
A

andi

more new mods

obviously they have been done loads on here as where else would i get the idea :lol:

punto rear wiper :- really sorts the ar5e end out. better than the rust old one

de globed the front indicators:- didnt split the lenses i got the BITS of amber thing out throught the bulb hoder fer cutting it up with small side cutters. :D

next mod is some silver inicator bulbs as the amber ones dont look as clean coz ya can still see the colour and some clear side repeaters

was just puttin photos onto the bucket site lol... im not too fast on the old pc lol

note the drivers side is a before shot!!!

DSC00062.jpg

3127b245.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

the engine is out and the new one is going in on saturday
NOT A MOD BUT IT WAS NEEDED!!!!
DSC00061.jpg

can get the silver bulbs on ebay, think mine were £4 delivered

nice car aswell, that colour has really grown on me since i first seen it

i swapped the end with a doblo fiat one. you can just drill it tho but it needs to be cone shaped if ya get me! also done the horizontal mod at the same time!!!! well worth it

nice looking car that, need to sort some fog lights out for mine next, do make a suprisingly big difference.

how much was the screen if you dont mind me asking? like that alot and be a nice thing to have on longer journeys, just stop off for a bit and watch a dvd

that looks nice :). I think you should change the lay out so the 7" is on the top and the head unit is on the bottom.

or
Move the Fan controler to the bottom and then have the Screen on the top and the head unit in the middle.

i have an areial down each of the a posts on the inside of the screen. it is a power booster type. you have to fold the screen flat and then it disapears into the dash.

i did it this way round as it is out of the way as i wont use it all the time and you can see it quite well where it is. plus it is out of the way when its not in use and the TWOCers wont realise what it is!!!!

i paid £200 for dvd, tvturner, screen and all leads and arials. i removed them myself from a mates hyundai coupe so id know where it all went. it supprised me how much room there is behind the dash for the box of tricks!!!!

i really wasnt sure if the colour was too girly but it has grown on me and looks amazing polished and in the sun!!!

Back
Top Bottom