My new (Mrs. Psychos' old) GTi

Since getting the car home last weekend, have had the 'mera in the garage (I run a Vauxhall franchise) all week: Had it up on ramps and got one of my apprentices to give it a 70-point check: All he found was a nail in one tyre, a brake pipe starting to corrode and the rear wiper blade split: Not bad for a 9 y.o. car!

Have the front bumper assy. off the car and is currently being resprayed in our bodyshop (It's scuffed and stonechipped etc) and have waxoyled the full underside while waiting for the bodyshop to finish the paintwork. Getting a new MOT on the car on Monday (even though it's currently under MOT 'til March) seeing as it's a 'work in progress' and will save me taking it back in again in a few months time. The whole underside is in excellent condition (treated sometime before with waxoyl or similar), and is in amazing condition for its age. No rust anywhere! I've also had the complete car (inside and out) treated with Diamondbrite protective finish. Looking well good!

Will post some pics up on the forum as soon as I get it back out on the road early next week.

This car is a minter: Thanks Mrs P!

So glad you`re happy with it hun, i wasn`t in any doubt you`d like her :D

And thats not bad at all for a 9 year old car, but i when i bought i choose carefully as i`m a fussy git lol .... Made sure the history and everything was there with it etc so i knew i had a good one.

Thankyou Don, for giving her a good home, and i know you`ll get plenty of pleasure out of driving and owning her ... !! ;)

Back
Top Bottom