My New N16 Sport

Since i am a new member i thought i would just post my car as well...

Very very standard at the moment....On tuesday im getting the silencers revmoved to make it straight through and getting a back box.

Want to lots more once i can source where i get cams etc

Will keep updated as work progresses.

Nice rides everyone else as well...Makes me feel small :D

Yea thats what i wanted....It was actually very very hard to get my hands on one here in N.Ireland and even more so for the 1.8...I wanted the GTI but my insurance doubled with anything that was 2lr.

I am happy with the performace at the moment but i really do want more out of it and when i seen the condtion the car was in when i went to buy it i knew it could be a good base for something nice :D

On the look out now for some nice 17s and lower it mebe 35mm because thats the only springs i can find it seems.

If you don't mind a hard ride and you have the money then you can't beat fully adjustable coilovers for drop (pretty much unlimited) and handling (think go-kart).

Best thing I've ever done to my car. I think there is a group buy on BC coilovers right now.

If you don't mind a hard ride and you have the money then you can't beat fully adjustable coilovers for drop (pretty much unlimited) and handling (think go-kart).

Best thing I've ever done to my car. I think there is a group buy on BC coilovers right now.

He he i was just looking at them on ebay...They dont look to bad either.

Hell i dont mind a hard ride :P

i'v just bought 40mm drop springs off ebay mate. £94 delivered and they look good quality too. i'l let you know what there like next week when i get them put on. here's the link- http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-Almera...W0QQitemZ290280670248QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Ca

Did you get them springs fitted m8? Would like to see what it sits like with the 40mm....Glad you showed me that link because i was starting to get a little worried that i cant find the parts i want for a N16.

Still trying to find a uk dealer for manifold, flywheel etc.

You will struggle to get all the parts you want for an N16 of any engine size in the UK. But if you search in the right places & keep your eyes peeled on this forum, it's surprising what you can find. ;)
Apex, Wietec, H&R, Gmax, Pi, etc. all do lowering springs for the 1.8.

Back
Top Bottom