My new Nissan

ahhhh that feeling of washing the new car.

Nissan Note 1.6 SVE, hopefully serves us as a good little family car. Coming from the 206, this drives really nice and smooth. Massive spec to what we're use to. No suspension knock or damp carpets, so it might be a good one. Im awaiting an email from Nissan UK re the warranty & recall history. Lady owner since 08' full dealer service history (least the parts used are quality) 60k, 2 previous owners. Only things are it'll want 2 tyres come the winter, ding on the top of the O/S wing and N/S front door and the A/C doesn't cut in fuse ok, fingers crossed its not the compressor itself.

Paintwork is very decent, so a good starting point from which to work. Is in great need of de-taring and claying mind, how do you get tar spots on the roof? lol Previous owners husband said he'd wash it for us prior to collection, i said please dont haha.

quick once over yesterday morning:

Billberry wheel clean 5.1
VP Citrus prewash 10.1
Daisy APC 10.1 the door rubbers/handles, headlamps, grille & black trim
Car shampoo through hose foam spray bottle and left to dwell
Rinsed
Fairy liquid used as car shampoo to remove any old polish/wax.
Rinsed
Dryed using MF clothes

AG SRP
CG new look trim gel
AS highstyle
Nilco window cleaner

Interior and engine bay to do today, engine bay has lots of lovely plastic trim - YEAH!!!

david

yeah the weekend took forever to arrive lol 7am i was out ready with the hose.

just the one for now ahhhhh

i do think they look cool, very sport interiors too - nissan drive once the pug goes yeah

Back
Top Bottom