My new old wheels.

Hello..

My quest for a set of wheels i like goes on...

Decided to get my GTi wheels sprayed. I sort of like them, but think the paint came out a little darker then i hoped. The colour is Peugeot steel grey.

It has a sort of blue tinge to it in the light though, which looks good with the colour of the car.

I will probably sell these ones on and get another set sprayed, i want to try a bronzy type colour.

web3.jpg

web1.jpg

web2.jpg

GTi kurt said:
..... but what is going on with the mesh in the rear splitter? :tut:
Yeah, i agree. It was like that when i bought it, but ive never got round to changing/painting it.

I probably will now its been noticed.. :O

Thought you had a big dent in your front wing then, for a split second (3rd photo). Then i realized your car is just shiny :D The wheels look good mate, they suit the car well. Whats that writing say on your bonnet?

A friend kindly wrote SR20DET on the bonnet wrongly.. Once they are on it takes about 3 months for them to come off. :evil:

The bonnet looks sexy doesn't it :roll: I'm sure the chalkboard affect will catch on. You we see it all over the cars parked in Halfords car parks across the country soon.!!

Yeah i can see what you mean about the dent, but it was far from shiney, hadn't been washed for four weeks in that photo.

Make the bonnet peugeot steel grey too :cool:

Looks good man, must be some of the only VZR lights in the country!

Ooooh very nice, if you do decide to sell them let me know ;)

I like the line of Nissans too in the 3rd pic hehe :)

I like it! But please please please paint your bonnet! :P

How much did it cost to get the wheels painted, out of interest?

A friend did them, hes a painter by profession. You would think he would offer to do my bonnet wouldn't you... I don't think hes to confident about the colour matching.

I'm going to sort out the bits that need painting shortly, it is starting to bug me. Its got some rust coming through the rear arch, the front bumper and a side skirt could do with being done.

James, i let you know if i decided to sell them, and i'll take some closer pics.

Back
Top Bottom