my new ph 1 gti

Even though I have a N1 VZR pulsar and I still love it, I just had to get myself a GTI almera.Just bought it a couple of days ago.goin to put my N1 aside for a while and work on this ph1 GTI almera.My plans for it is to put a VZR front splitter on it soon and after the xmas im goin to go vvl with it as i have a vvl head tucked away for me at a nice price.just have to find someone to do the conversion for me. If any of you have experience in doing this to a GTI let me know.
davfotos029.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

davfotos027.jpg
[/IMG]

davfotos023-1.jpg
[/IMG]

davfotos025.jpg
[/IMG]

my n1 along side the new gti.using the gti as a project going 2 do alot 2 it soon as i dont like messing with the pulsar.very surprized at the condition the ph1 is in, no rust 2 be found any were checked sills, arches, doors, boot and engine. its a very clean ph1, im very happy with it.
davfotos022.jpg
[/IMG]

Soon to have two VVL monsters eh? Nice ;). Looks quite nice. Shame the rear lights are so tinted.

yeh soon i hope.not fond of the rear tints on the lights my self must see if i can take that stuff off.rear spats and light brows cuming for the n1 soon.mite hav 2 put that on hold tho.

havent got a chance 2 see wat the performance is like in the gti coz roads ar unreal slippy this wether.it just spins in 1st 2nd and 3rd gear on a wet road.hit a dry pach in 2nd last night and got stuck 2 the seat.that put a smile 2 my face wen i said 2 my self this car is actually quicker than my n1 vzr on take off.well happy with it:D

Not bad for a runabout! Although please try and not use numbers as a substitute for letters (2 instead of 'to') :D

cars look good, think this was at the meet last night wasnt it? had the hids? didn't really get a proper look at it as it was dark! well wear with the two of them.

Back
Top Bottom