My New Pics!

Havent posted any pics for a while so here ya go....
zorst007.jpg

zorst006.jpg

zorst002.jpg

zorst004.jpg

zorst005.jpg

Hey Al where did you get your manifold, ive been tryn to get one for ages but cant find anyone who has one.
What make is it nismo?

Did it make much difference in power my car is 189bhp at the moment would like to get it over 200 horsies

Lovin the NEO VVL numberplate ;)

Looks georgeous mate, same wheels as mine, but mine are shadow chrome

that is one gorgeous motor, swap ya grille for a vzr one tho!
love the number plate

loving how smooth the body looks!! and i am a great fan of black! so thums up from me! very nice very nice!!!!

(just wondering the silver car on the right is that a ST24? just curious)

Hey love the car Al thats the sort of style im going for it looks class without the need for big stupid spoilers or bumpers. I was on an american site the other day called liuspeedtuning.com they had a lot of carbon gear for the sentra im not sure if it will fit the vzr tho i sent them an email but so far have got no reply. They also had what looks like aftermarket head lights and grills for the vzr, they said they fit the sentra with a little modification worth a look if you didnt see it all ready.

This is a well sexy motor, i think this is probably the hottest black meras after Andy C`s one (which he no longer has). Im personally not a fan of black rims however it looks like you`ve managed to pull it off on your car. i imagine they are lightweight rims?

cheers mate,i thought id take the gamble on the black rims and i think its payed off but a few people tend to disagree.now its looks mean :evil: and sounds mean aswell lol. im happy with it now anyway so thats all that counts. the wheels are not as light as i would have liked but there a hell of a lot lighter than my 18's which aint hard lol.

looks bloody luvly black rims work a treat i was tempted by them cant wait to c it in the flesh

Back
Top Bottom