A

almeraintoon

well heres my new ride which shall be replacing my almera
DSCF00501.jpg

DSCF00471.jpg

DSCF00571.jpg

:respect:
nice motor got any thing planned for it

my mat ewas gonna get one of those, but parts a well expensive, so got a morris minor

nice. there's a loud broken sounding brilliant white one of those going round here atm.

course, it only sounds broken til he floors it, ti front end lifts about a foot and the supercharger lets out an almighty great whine until it disappears off the horizon. stupid fast little thing it is.

I have dreams about a ratlook beetle sleeper one day. Much like this thing I saw at Vanfest last year (DVLA think it's orange :D).

Attachments

• DSC00220.JPG
    DSC00220.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 129
welcome to the world of free tax, more leniant MOT's, admiring glances and random people coming up to you and then standing for half an hour talking to you about how they had one years ago, cant beat an old car!

theres on around here thats the same colour as that, seen him at a little local meet once and it was so low it struggled on the speed bump in the car park which was only small. looks like a very tidy example, bet it wasnt cheap! beetle prices seems insane to me, im a cheap old car person :lol:

love it, bet it must feel horrible to drive after the almera though, and the road noise will be in a different league, the public love people in older cars though, anyone in a modified newer car is immediately seen as a chav.

lovely old school.

But there is only one reason you bought that car.

Down the beach in the summer the women will be all over you.

cheers for the comments, not really got many plans for it
it been lowered already, alloys and 1641 engine fitted to replace the 1200 and quick shift so probably just tidy the interior up as its a bit tatty i say that now who knows if ill stick to it

Back
Top Bottom