A

alex1

hey

as you all know this is how my old car ended up... :mad:

DSC00023.jpg
[/IMG]

24012006.jpg
[/IMG]

Now after 6+ weeks of searching, lots of viewings, and alot of arguments with insurance companies i have finally found and bought my new baby :lol:!

And What a Beauty she is...!

its a 1999 V reg Gti phase 2, in black, completely standard, Full Service History, and absolutely mint... And heres a couple of pics... enjoy

CIMG0187.jpg
[/IMG]

CIMG0191.jpg
[/IMG]

CIMG0190.jpg
[/IMG]

CIMG0189.jpg
[/IMG]

CIMG0192.jpg
[/IMG]

oh yeah, and forgot to mention... it only has 26k miles on the clock :lol: !!!

Looks good mate, you got much planned ?

That the one from Sunont ? Must be the lowest mileage car on the site :)

You can have some of my miles if you want mate, got 97k to get rid off? :O

prizma said:
What is "V reg" is it spessial?
-- V reg is the first letter of the number plate, showing the year the car was first registered:) (V=1999)

Nice looking car, good buy :)

d0b0 said:
thats a nice one mate id love to have less than 50k on the clock :( just going onto 77k at the min.

Mines on aroung 115k and bits have stopped working, it's had it :(

gud man nice to see a black p2 gti (body kit)

mines a year older an gt 111k on the clock an the old girl is goin on strong

prizma said:
what is "Vreg" ?

Was the last year you could get an almera Gti in the UK ;)
The next year was W and this was when they made N16s

What's all this phase 2 Gti (bodykit) all about?
Didn't all the phase 2 GTis have bodykits? :confused:

ANYWYAY, lovely car, that was what I would go for- if my insurance would hurry up. NO they haven't sorted it out yet... :eek:

hey

was a little bit more than £2500, but my god was it worth it!! im not gonna do much to it, probably just induction, as i reckon the car looks great as it is (and the fact that im skint doesnt help!), and for some reason, it is a damn sight faster than my phase 1..??!! gonna post a few more pics up when i get round to cleaning the car... oh and yes it was sunont's brothers gti, if there reading this then thanks again guys!!...

isK said:
Was the last year you could get an almera Gti in the UK ;)
The next year was W and this was when they made N16s

What's all this phase 2 Gti (bodykit) all about?
Didn't all the phase 2 GTis have bodykits? :confused:

ANYWYAY, lovely car, that was what I would go for- if my insurance would hurry up. NO they haven't sorted it out yet... :eek:

The bodykit was an option on the phase 2s aswell as phase 1s but the only P2 I have seen without a bodykit was Rowdys before he bought the kit. Just chase up the insurance they are so slow until you keep on their backs.Alex the phase 2 shouldnt be any quicker than your old phase 1 however it must show how important service history is and in some respects low mileage.

Back
Top Bottom