my new skyline

picked it up yesterday after my compensation came through lovely to drive done 250 miles already most of them were done picking it up

its a gtst auto with 290 bhp

and what happens the fuel pump has gone so not really happy want my gti back lol

LEESALES119.jpg

LEESALES118.jpg

LEESALES117.jpg

LEESALES116.jpg

LEESALES115.jpg

Very nice!! I'd take the HKS sticker's of straight away though!! You happy with it? Just have to make sure your knob of a neighbour doesnt get a removal company to come take it away!!! Any plans for it?

Looks beautiful!!! You have any luck with the stolen car?
I can't wait till i've got enough money to run one of those.
Sounds like you've already got problems with the running of it. Well all the best on your new project

i like the R33's, i'd take the GTS-T badges off the back as well.. cheap thing from halfords lol

but so much for your sig eh? ;)

nice car...still a walbro in it will stand you if you ever want more power plus nearly same price as a standard one

Gorgeous car mate!

Have been drooling over a good few Skylines on Auto-Trader for a while now and trying to work out how I could afford to run one. Maybe I'll put one of my kidneys on eBay tomorrow.

lee, nice car fella, looks a minter, import by the looks, what sort of mileage has it done and how much did you give for it?

tell me to f*^k off if you think i`m being nosey fella :D

cheers
glenn

Stickers need to go, as does the 99p a letter GTS-T on the bootlid. Auto's make me cry but it looks straight and tidy.

damn thats nice, remove chrome letters, stickers, good polish and your sorted. maybe new wheels

love those spoilers aswell!

but what the hell is that stick in the bumper, near the N/S headlight? looks ;like the bumpers been melted too

CoV said:
what the hell is that stick in the bumper, near the N/S headlight?
Looks like a radio aerial, but, going by its position, is probably a home-made corner marker that`s connected to the reversing switch, so it extends so you know where the front is when you`re reversing into a space.

Could be wrong, but that`s the only logical reason that I can see why it`s been put where it is.

CoV said:
but what the hell is that stick in the bumper, near the N/S headlight? looks ;like the bumpers been melted too

parking pole, for people who dont know where the end of their car is :lol:

looks nice and tidy like mate

Back
Top Bottom