My New Taxi:D

Well guys I was lookin for a really good gti but stumbled across this and just couldn't help myself! Takes a bit of getin used to the power but it leaves the biggest smile on your face:lol:

Attachments

• Pulsar.jpg
    Pulsar.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Pulsar 2.jpg
    Pulsar 2.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 45
mmm....very nice!

ill third the wheels....not to my taste, but if you like em then its upto you fella!

I had some doubt over the wheels at 1st but when I seen them in person I thought they actually go nicely with the car, if I do change them would probs go for a set of team dynamics since everyone seems to be buying rotas these days:lol:
The car has had some nice engine mods such as a larger garrett hybrid turbo, forge actuator, front mount intercooler etc with dyno prints to back it up which I was glad to see:)
Insurance has been pretty decent aswell, got a quote of £750 fully comp from my insurance company(Bell),with me being 22 with 2 years ncb I was over the moon with it :lol:

I had some doubt over the wheels at 1st but when I seen them in person I thought they actually go nicely with the car, if I do change them would probs go for a set of team dynamics since everyone seems to be buying rotas these days:lol:
The car has had some nice engine mods such as a larger garrett hybrid turbo, forge actuator, front mount intercooler etc with dyno prints to back it up which I was glad to see:)
Insurance has been pretty decent aswell, got a quote of £750 fully comp from my insurance company(Bell),with me being 22 with 2 years ncb I was over the moon with it :lol:

How the hell? Im 25 6 year NCB and cant get the insurance to less than a grand on a GTi-R i hate paying insurance lol

How the hell? Im 25 6 year NCB and cant get the insurance to less than a grand on a GTi-R i hate paying insurance lol

:eek: ouch!!

not to keen on the pulsars to be honest, the car looks too boxy for me, and that bonnet is not very eye friendly, but each to thier own, will you be painting it yellow with a checkered roof with a taxi sign? hehe

im glad youve bought something that makes you happy :D

yeah matey ;)
some brakes for you to get to ;)
here from my my almera turbo :)

DSC00920-1.jpg

Those wheels that are on the Pulsar are terrible in my opinion..
I've seen better wheels on mobility scooters...

Stu's wheels above suited the car alright, but I don't think they'd suit the JDMness of the GTiR..

I think yours only looked good cos they were sticking out the arch a mile Stu ;) god I miss your motor hahaha.

Imagine some 16" buddy club's, or some of those Sparco racing rims everyone puts on GTiR's.. or something else similar.
Mmmmm

Going to leave the wheels just now till I build my funds up again:lol: defo thinking about a set of team dynamics pro race:D! Got a few little things to sort on the car just now, need some new discs I think so thats 1st on the list

Back
Top Bottom