my new toy

my nissan almera 2.0 gti

PICT1829.jpg

PICT1830.jpg

PICT1832.jpg

PICT1831.jpg

i have jus had a full custom exhaust done to it had the car chipped

in the process of fittin g my induction kit but got to get a fitting kit for it lol

the car has d2 shocks all round but on standard springs at the moment

needs to be lowerd and maybe some wheels then go on from there

lookin to use it as a track toy / week end car

the car has full audio install but sellin as makein the car lighter

Wow that is tidy. Looks like it needs either alloys or get the standard ones painted

looks good mate chipping does not seem to do much on the gti some people have mixed feelings about them most people get a stainless manifold induction kit and exhaust first

^ like superchip, ohh yeah sweet ride fella. imo i would be leaning more towards getting the car rolling road tuned ie advance timing after ss 4 branch manifold, decat system and filter.

david

i know what a chip is suposed to be but im asking what he means by a chip... iv heard lots of people claiming there car is chiped only for them to go on about some resistor in the AFM or Lamba sensor or they reset the ECU.. im just wonderd if he actualy had a £299 Superchip installed or a dastek piggyback box installed ect...

looks good, but correct me if im wrong.. this was originaly a non bodykit model? im going by the brighter red for the skirts and bumper lips, plus in pic 2 you can still see the unpainted skirt

lol na its not a 5 quid chip off ebay was done local to me got the chip threw a compnay called speed spec cost 350 quid fitted not sure what its called but its one that u can update if u add things to it .

hi na it is a body kit model jus that the kit that was on the car was damaged so had the side skirts and rear bumper off another car form a nissan breakers jus lookin to get the car a full respray later on durin the year oh and i hit a speed bump the day i brought the car lol and ripped off the front splitter will replace on pay day lol

Back
Top Bottom