My new toy!!!

The reason i havent been out to the arnison center and things is because i've been getting my new toy sorted i know its not a mera but i love it :D
Its an Honda RVF400 V4 i've fitted a twin exit blue flame exhaust already lol.

I think i passed you naylor on saturday you were in the saxo heading towards warden law not 100% sure though :confused:

Attachments

• RVF400(1).jpg
    RVF400(1).jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 151
  • RVF400(2).jpg
    RVF400(2).jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 77
  • RVF400(3).jpg
    RVF400(3).jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 66
sweet as fuk m8 u will have to have a ride down the arnie 2 nyte fella. ur lass happy wit u havin it?? lol u gotta take me on the back man. they paying u too much down at nissan like!!!

consett_GTi said:
sweet as fuk m8 u will have to have a ride down the arnie 2 nyte fella. ur lass happy wit u havin it?? lol u gotta take me on the back man. they paying u too much down at nissan like!!!

My lass is not happy at all but s**t happens lol. Its canny hard to ride in the wet it takes all my energy to try and stop on cos its so slippy but when its dry thats when its sooo much fun :D

i love the nc35 - nice example you got there, alot seem to have been abused..

shift_ said:
i love the nc35 - nice example you got there, alot seem to have been abused..

Cheers mate you always hear about them being raced this one was off a lady riding instructor i got it very cheap cos they were emigrating ;)

Paul D GTi said:
Cheers mate you always hear about them being raced this one was off a lady riding instructor i got it very cheap cos they were emigrating ;)

lady riding instructor + rvf 400 nc35 doesn't work.... how much did you pick it up for?

not for me bikes like, not enough wheels, and no where for ICE lol
wasnt me on sat, she had the saxo at work mate
i hired a moped in cyprus, did 90 kph on it, felt too windy and I was going to fall off, she was wiggling too much on the back, messed my hair up too, couldnt smoke very good either, kept getting hot ash in my eyes

NaylorGTI said:
not for me bikes like, not enough wheels, and no where for ICE lol
wasnt me on sat, she had the saxo at work mate
i hired a moped in cyprus, did 90 kph on it, felt too windy and I was going to fall off, she was wiggling too much on the back, messed my hair up too, couldnt smoke very good either, kept getting hot ash in my eyes

lol its loads of fun on the country roads but only got the 400 so i don't go too fast.... 140mph is fast enough for me on 2 wheels :D

nice V4 very clean, i bet she sounds a peach with the new exhaust! was it a system or just end can?

(first love is bikes then its cars!

tornadogrey said:
nice V4 very clean, i bet she sounds a peach with the new exhaust! was it a system or just end can?

(first love is bikes then its cars!

Its just an end can with removable baffles that have never been in since i got it lol :D

Back
Top Bottom