Pic(11).jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 178
  • Pic(08).jpg
    Pic(08).jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 151
  • Pic(09).jpg
    Pic(09).jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 133
Is that nut an autech? or just an autech kit? Looks cool put a set of nice lightweight 17`s and would fit nicely into the kit.

P2 GTI said:
put a set of nice lightweight 17`s and would fit nicely into the kit.

any set in particular? was thinking of putting a nice set of lightweights on it, but was thinking of 15's, what would ya recommend? plus budget is less than €800

You could get 15" 5Zigens for €600 plus tyres out in Couture d'Automotive, they're out beyond Dunboyne!

Where did you buy the car if you dn't mind me asking? Is this the VZR that was advertised in the Autotrader at Southside Autos? The '00 one?

Chawkie said:
You could get 15" 5Zigens for €600 plus tyres out in Couture d'Automotive, they're out beyond Dunboyne!

Where did you buy the car if you dn't mind me asking? Is this the VZR that was advertised in the Autotrader at Southside Autos? The '00 one?

dunboynes a good bit to travel buddy!!!
no didnt buy it out of south side, their rip offs man, had a fella come into me work n asked me bout my car, hes driving the same but paid n extra 3000 for it from south side,
bought it in a place called performancemotorworks have a look at their website: www.performancemotorworks.ie
they have one on sale for 7500 coming in at end of jan
also, chawkie pm me bout suspension might be able to hook you up...

Back
Top Bottom