My Nissan

Shes nothing special, but for my first car it does the job untill I can get insured on a pulsar :lol:

Image002-1.jpg

Jesus.jpg

Image049.jpg

I havent done much to it, just 17" masitalys, lowered, lucino grill and laguna splitters. I want to get some pulsar head lights for it and ph1 rear lights.

looks really, really nice mate. some skirts would finish it off a treat. wheels suit it perfectly :cool:

as for headlights, do you mean GTi style headlights with the black edges on the inside? if so you can do it yourself, with the oven and some black spray paint ;)

not sure on ph1 rears tho?!:P

Good work, but its not a lucino grille mate, looks like an msdesigns or a chopped up P2 grille (Like my one)

Looks really nice mate, but as corbs said, not a genuine Lucino grill.

Why has it got Phase 2 lights with Phase 1 indicators though??
Joe

looks really, really nice mate. some skirts would finish it off a treat. wheels suit it perfectly :cool:

as for headlights, do you mean GTi style headlights with the black edges on the inside? if so you can do it yourself, with the oven and some black spray paint ;)

not sure on ph1 rears tho?!:P

Ya I was thinking about sticking some nice side skirts. Are they difficult to put on?

Ya those are the lights!! Really? The oven part scares me tho haha!

Good work, but its not a lucino grille mate, looks like an msdesigns or a chopped up P2 grille (Like my one)

ah right! My mate who gave me it to me told me that! cheers for that info!!

Looks really nice mate, but as corbs said, not a genuine Lucino grill.

Why has it got Phase 2 lights with Phase 1 indicators though??
Joe
tbh, I thought those were phase 2 indicators?:confused:

Ya I was thinking about sticking some nice side skirts. Are they difficult to put on?

Ya those are the lights!! Really? The oven part scares me tho haha!

skirts are easy i think, screw or stick 'em etc!

as for the lights, a few people have done it. there's a how-to guide i think but you'll need to pay and become a full member to see all the good stuff!;)

you don't put them in the oven for long :lol: and i think there's other ways too.

skirts are easy i think, screw or stick 'em etc!

as for the lights, a few people have done it. there's a how-to guide i think but you'll need to pay and become a full member to see all the good stuff!;)

you don't put them in the oven for long :lol: and i think there's other ways too.
Doesnt sound too hard, will take a shot at it in a few weeks I guess!:)

Haha I plan on becoming one tomoro!

Love this forum, full of sound guys and prolly gals :P

Back
Top Bottom