My Old Motors!!!

I've just posted some pics of my new Ph1 GTi and I thought I'd share a few pics of some of my old cars before I got on the property ladder a few months ago! I wish I could have kept them but I guess we all have to grow up at some point!!! :rolleyes:

My Ibiza Cupra, I spent about £7k doing engine/handling/brake mods on it and it was definitely money well spent. I had it rolling roaded at 233bhp, she was pretty quick!

cupra1.jpg

I sold my Cupra to buy this Impreza STi, didn't really spend much on mods as to be honest it didn't need them, all I bought was an expensive exhaust system and a dump valve. This has to be the best car I've ever owned (and more than likely ever to own)!

DSC00024-1.jpg

Next I decided that I fancied something that was a little more luxurious so I went for a Mercedes CLK AMG. I was a bit silly if I'm being honest as I still kept the STi as I couldn't bring myself to part with it and that really blew the bank but hey, you only live once right?!!! :D

PA090117.jpg

Now they've gone and I'm all sad! Ha only joking, I can still have fun in my Ph1 GTi! ;)

24 and you can afford them, let me in on the secret to life.. they are nice

Well "afford" is probably the wrong word to use there mate, I think "just about cover the costs without going bankrupt" is more fitting! :lol:

I'm not a drinker or a smoker so all the extra money most people spend on those things I've been able to save it to spend on cars!

Well "afford" is probably the wrong word to use there mate, I think "just about cover the costs without going bankrupt" is more fitting! :lol:

I'm not a drinker or a smoker so all the extra money most people spend on those things I've been able to save it to spend on cars!

I've often wondered what I could afford if I didn't drink so much!

I much prefer the Seat and Scooby to the MURK.

I've often wondered what I could afford if I didn't drink so much!

I much prefer the Seat and Scooby to the MURK.

I prefered them too to be honest mate although the Merc was really relaxing to drive, well at least when the traction control was on! ;)

All very nice, that was the better shape ibiza IMO.

Yeah I really don't like the current shape Cupra, it just looks boring and there are lots of other better looking hot hatches I'd rather have. I hope they come out with something much more pleasing to the eye next time around cos they are really good cars and with a simple remap they're really quick!

wow the clk is a beauty i love them cars my boyfriend is a big merc man he wants an amg clk!!!:D

why did you sell it!!the scoobey aint bad either!!!:D

wow the clk is a beauty i love them cars my boyfriend is a big merc man he wants an amg clk!!!:D

why did you sell it!!the scoobey aint bad either!!!:D

I know I wish I still had them all but I had to invest my money in bricks & morter rather than cars!!! :(

I know I wish I still had them all but I had to invest my money in bricks & morter rather than cars!!! :(

i know it sucks dosnt it me and my boyfriend are looking into a house at the mo too the nissans are staying though house or no house!!:P

Back
Top Bottom