Decat
Momo steering wheel
Momo gearknob
Momo handbrake cover
led replacing the dash lights
crx mats

Painted calipers
clear side repeaters
optional front fogs which Im told are rare?
Tanabe lowering springs
Honda lip kit
15" Modex Keiichi wheels, Designed by Keiichi Tsuchiya, circuit racing model, ultra lightweight forging" The Drift King himself!

Gathers speaker package
Panasonic H/U
crazy flashing beeping alarm with remote start

coolsolpics001.jpg

coolsolpics011.jpg

coolsolpics014.jpg

coolsolpics015.jpg

coolsolpics017.jpg

coolsolpics020.jpg

coolsolpics023.jpg

coolsolpics031.jpg

coolsolpics034.jpg

coolsolpics036.jpg

crajoshdereck005.jpg

exhaust001.jpg

2ofus022.jpg

jaenaylors070.jpg

jaenaylors078.jpg

jaenaylors082.jpg

2ofus028.jpg

2ofus038.jpg

A video of the transtop roof in action

that roof is crazy!

I love del sol's, don't care if they're girly, don't SiR's have 180bhp or something?

K33 ELV said:
that roof is crazy!

I love del sol's, don't care if they're girly, don't SiR's have 180bhp or something?

*Nerd Mode*

176 @ 6350 rpm i think, An SiR is a JDM version of our Vti with a few extras. The EG civic SiR (92-96) also had keyless entry! I know some honda boys that would piss glass for a gathers speaker pack let alone the rims!!!

Yep its a very nice car. I seem to see you driving it more than the mera like. Anyhow love the pic of em bumper to bumper.

Naylors car is so clean you could eat your dinner off it, your ladies car is good too but she needs to get clear lights on the back those one look dated. And that hood is like robocop or somethin don't fancy a repair bill if it brakes though!

this is what it looked like when we first got it in may

topless001.jpg

crajoshdereck003.jpg

crajoshdereck006.jpg

got the lip kit and I fitted it and sprayed it myself, resprayed the mirrors as they were scraped, lowered it with the tanabe springs, fitted the exhaust, got a set of OEM rear lights as the lexus ones were awful

I always thought they were a bit girly but after the test drive I'd compely changed my mind, vtec, 8250rpm readline, the noise and the speed is very surprising, the gearings quite short to make up for the lack of torque,so you dont notice it, and with the high rev limit it still does pretty much the same speed in the gears as the almera does.
had it up to 140mph with the roof off according to the clock and it doesnt seem that far out when Ive checked it against gps
handling is quite good but still a convertiable so always will suffer from the flexing
wnated to run it at the pod but it was all sold out, might run it at crail on the 29th

my mate had an s2000 we did 130mph with the roof down in a 30mph zone and i was shittin myself, if you bring the car to crail my mate has the fastest vti in these parts 1/4 mile in 14.2 normally aspirated maybe you could give him a run!!

Phase_One_GTi said:
So then Steve who's car is the quickest? :D

mine :cool: :lol:

shaun said:
if you bring the car to crail my mate has the fastest vti in these parts 1/4 mile in 14.2 normally aspirated maybe you could give him a run!!

i'll run against him but doubt hers will do a 14.2 yet, whats he done to get that time?

k&n airfilter custom air intake
ssautochrome 3.5" 4-2-1 manifold
mongoose full system + de cat
poly bushes
short shifter
modified nsx fuel pressure regulator
lowered 60mm on koni's
v-tech controller
drag racing engine mounts
huge brakes off a mitsubishi warrior

he also has spare ecu's he plays with and has several chips from spoon, mugen etc etc etc he however claims the standard one runs the best times

the take off is important and we reckon its some kind of freak because he raced guys with more mods and beat them

not many mods for that time, is it stripped out? an eg/crx/ek?

a mates got a ek9 type Rx, honda went mad with the body lightening, when you step in the car the floor pan flexes :eek:

Back
Top Bottom