My P1 GTi Pics!

Ok folks here's my P1 GTi. I'm expecting some criticism hahaha!!
Sorry about picture quality i've had to crop them. Had to send via mms off my phone to my e-mail cos my usb connection for my phone is dead for some reason.

There's a few issues I need to sort out with the car, ie, bodywork round the arches/sills and both front wings need respraying eventually. The rear bumper has a few marks on too that need sorting.
It definitely needs skirts and front and rear splitters cos it just looks too plain without. And yes I know the mud flaps need taking off but think i'll leave em on till gos skirts etc sorted not sure!!

Ignore the small dint hear the GTi badge on rear as I have a new tailgate to put on anyway (if you can see it!) (Thanks Simcard!!) :)

Might not look as nice as some off here but in a few months time she'll be looking very good...she runs excellent though so that's the main thing!

Car is in stealth mode at moment with everything being black, but there's a guy on my street who can sandblast my wheels back to bare metal then I can have them powder coated or whatever I decide to do with them but that not be till a later date!

Also needs lowering badly poor thing!

Mods at mo include...
K&N Induction Kit
Stainless backbox (5in slash)
Decat Pipe
EBC Green Stuff Pads
White Indiglo Dials
17 inch wheels

Future mods to come....
SSAC or similar Manifold/Downpipe
Cat-back exhaust system
Underdrive pulley
Power Boost Valve (maybe)
Lowering springs and new shocks (or coilovers)
Clear indicators!

GTi1.jpg
[/IMG]

GTi2.jpg
[/IMG]

GTi3.jpg
[/IMG]

GTi4.jpg
[/IMG]

GTi5.jpg
[/IMG]

GTi6.jpg
[/IMG]

GTi7.jpg
[/IMG]

GTi8.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks like you've got some decent plans ahead.

So, you wanted criticism hey... well, i'm not a fan of the wheels sorry. The black on black doesn't work well IMO. The exhaust looks like it's hanging off, and not fitted correctly. Is this the case? If not, it needs some attention!!

Best of luck with it. Andy.

The exhaust is only a temporary job mate. My standard one was blowing all the time so we got this one out my mates shed...and as you can tell it's not meant for this vehicle. We welded the flange piece on so it'd fit but it's slightly too long hahaha!

Yeah the wheels will be changed to another colour, not sure whether to do it standard alloy colour or powder coat yet mate but that not be for a while

I bought the alloys they were already black i've just gone over them again.

Looking good so far, but I`m not a fan of the sunroof `scoop` sorry.

Maybe if you got the wind deflectors for the doors, it`d blend in more.

Oh yeah, also, do the rear wiper mod to the new tailgate if it has one.

I like it dude, just get rid of the roof bra and lower her a bit and change the exhaust for a jap style one and she'll look mean. Think the black wheels work well and im not just saying that because they were mine lol.

initiating stealth mode! get the windows blacked out and get rid of that bin lid exhaust, lookin good though

get it lowered,remove the sunroof visor thingy ,change the wheels,and sort out the exhaust ,looks tidy keep up the good work and remember its your car so do you want with it styling wise :)

Simcard said:
I like it dude, just get rid of the roof bra and lower her a bit and change the exhaust for a jap style one and she'll look mean. Think the black wheels work well and im not just saying that because they were mine lol.

Thanks for the comments people appreciated!!

She'll look much better when I fit that tailgate I had off you too! It deffo needs lowering and needs the skirts/splitters cos it just don't look the part without them.

I've actually took the exhaust off aswell this afternoon....like I said it was only a temp job but I remembered like a twat i've got a standard one in back of me shed! In fact I got that off Simcard aswell while I was up there hahaha!! Cheers mate!

shaun said:
initiating stealth mode! get the windows blacked out and get rid of that bin lid exhaust, lookin good though

I pissed myself laughing at the bin lid bit hahaha!!

Do you know i'm gonna miss the old bin lid though, it sounded fuckin awesome at high revs. Really nice. It just stuck out the back too much...damn shame :(

Yeah the roof scoop came on the vehicle as standard as it hasn't got air con (obviously!) I'll get it cut off as it's only held on by the same stuff that all the badges are held on with.

Ok so here's a few questions. Is it just the rear 3 (tailgate/both rear sides) windows that you can black out now by law?

And also how do you do the rear wiper mod? I've looked on the search and can't find out, mind you it was only a quick look.
Don't worry I sent my payment to become a member on the 18th of July so hopefully it should be sorted soon! (Before anyone asks hahaha!)

2 slat grill, 15" Volk's, coilovers.

It would look the dogs. Wheels just look too big....will look 10x better if you ever get coilovers though.

I like it, black on black is always a winner with me. Lower her as said above and tint the windows. Good effort so far.

kev_07 said:
stealth look brilliant, does that exhaust stick out enough buddie

Haha I know it was funny it stuck out way too far!! I've took it off now but the car is so quiet now with standard back box on I can only hear the induction kit :roll:

It sounded mint though proper evil like it was gonna tear the skin off your face as it went past hahaha!!

Thanks for comments dudes :)

Pop back up sometime dude, ive got a set of phase1 lowering springs and dampers and a phase 1 rear splitter knocking about! ;)

Jenna Buczek said:
Nice car slapster, have you sorted your exhaust yet?

Haha cheers mate! Good night last night wasn't it? There wasn't enough cars out though :(

No not sorted exhaust I want that evil one back on but the connection to the centre pipe is off so some adjustments need making!!

I told reg i'm gonna wait till your asleep and swipe your full system hahaha!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom