My P1 N15 SRi

Yeah, (finally) got some decent pics of my car.

In short, i love it.

It's got no mods at all so far (except for the Almera badge being de-badged, pic 2, inspired by you lot!), but it's got lots planned.

It's gonna be off the road in a few weeks, got to strip, fill and paint both rear arches due to rust, replace the NS CV gaitor and it needs a new sump and oil change. You can see some more rust damage in the third pic (look below the NS light).

mera3sx3.jpg

mera1wk4.jpg

mera4ba2.jpg

mera2xz3.jpg

In the next few weeks when i get paid i'm going to buy some light brows for it, colour code the wing mirrors and strip on the boot.

In the future I want to get some GTi alloys and have them powercoated in black.

Enjoy!

looking good and welcome to AOC. also just wondering whats the insurance like on that.

Things you can do ?
Rear Wiper Mod
Phase 2 Lights (front and rear)
Indicator deglobe
clear side indicators
color coded door handles
rear tints
exhaust
air induction

good man.not many around in that colour (exept mine).ive got a three door .

looks like mine (p1 blue 5dr) except in better condition :D

certainly deglobe the indicators, 5minute job and i reckon it makes the front end look nicer.

have a look at sprints car for inspiration ;)

dscn1579go0.jpg

New rims (courtesy of Poker Henman), clear side repeaters.

Also got a new Panasonic headunit, JBL sub and amp in the boot, and alaska blue centre console coming from Game soon!

I've also dealt with basically all the body rust, but the new paint didn't quite match, as you can see on the rear quarter panel, but it's better than orange rust sticking through... I think... :O

Few quick updates.

rhqtqb.jpg

Laguna Splitter.

142sn44.jpg

Noise.

ifr3tg.jpg

Blue.

Pi springs and Monroe shocks are sitting at work waiting to be fitted. Should be done in a fortnight.

Back
Top Bottom