My P10 Turbo AWD

Well since i'm a member of this forum i guess ill show you what i own.

I have a 1991 Nissan Primera T4. Which from factory is 4x4.

I have owned it for about 2 years, 1 year as a turbo.

Mods:

Avenir W10 Sr20det
Pulsar GTiR gearbox + Flywheel + clutch
Factory Garret T25 Turbo
Custom Front mount kit.
Turbo smart Type 1 BOV
2.5" Full exhaust to Impul muffler
Nismo Front grill
GT/TE full body kit
Facelift coner lights
Avenir twin piston calipers with 280mm rotors
EUDM eGT Rear Tail lights
10.5mm ignition leads
EUDM 240KM speedo

Mods to put on:

S14a GT28R Ball bearing turbo
GTiR Turbo manifold
Tomei 740cc injectors
Turbo smart wastegate
Z32 Air flow metre
Rocker arm stopers
Painted GTIR rocker cover
Some type of boost control
Chipped ecu with dyno tune
4 pot calipers.
1" Master cylinder from a HJ30 Maxima
Stillen front bumper

This car is very quick even with the standard set up. The 4x4 system is great! hardly any tracion lost. I have had good runs against Turbo skylines (non GTR) evos and V8's and surprised them! Can't wait to have my new gear put on (just waiting for a few more parts)

I am aiming for about 300HP at the wheels. And then next build after this is a Turbo N15 4x4, Not sure if its gona be DET or VE+T

Sorry for the random quality of pics!
17032009.jpg

0303091947.jpg

0203091419.jpg

image240cu3.jpg

1802091909om6.jpg

image239iy4.jpg

image242el1.jpg

b1gw3.jpg

Heres a video of the car, before some of the cosmetics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRZTlSQQxDo

And heres a video of the first time it moved as a turbo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIzC6288HPY

:D:D

There is a 1.5 Pulsar AWD for sale over here how hard would it be to fit a SR20DET from GTi-R and have it so it uses the AWD system?

It was just a thought ha not got the funds to do it. but maybe worth while making a post i bet a few people would be interested

cheers

garnz

Huge respect.. For ages people on here have dreamed of SR20'ing an N15 4x4..
What was the standard engine mate, was it the GA15DE? If so, how much power do you think the stock rear drivetrain will handle?
Also, did you have to use a custom prop shaft and front driveshafts so it was possible to use the GTiR transmission?
Joe

Brendan T4

I have emailed you a few times on your website..

I have a GTIR 4 Wheel Drive converted Nissan micra, I wanted to know the chnages needed to make RWD only, what Diff Welding was required. and how reliable it was.

Thanks

Huge respect.. For ages people on here have dreamed of SR20'ing an N15 4x4..
What was the standard engine mate, was it the GA15DE? If so, how much power do you think the stock rear drivetrain will handle?
Also, did you have to use a custom prop shaft and front driveshafts so it was possible to use the GTiR transmission?
Joe

Standard engine in ALL jdm t4's are sr20de. We don't get GA15DE in p10's

No customs shafts at all.. All the fwd style cars that are 4x4 all share the same 4x4 system. So i used the factory main driveshaft, and the front ones are gtir with p10 outer CV's

Brendan T4

I have emailed you a few times on your website..

I have a GTIR 4 Wheel Drive converted Nissan micra, I wanted to know the chnages needed to make RWD only, what Diff Welding was required. and how reliable it was.

Thanks

You must of emailed someone else, cause it wasn't me... Maybe P10_crazy on the NZ forums? Pm me here and ill give you the details on how to convert to RWD

my apologies on saying they came with RWD, just that i saw a vid on youtube, must have disablled the front wheel drive on the HNP10 primera

I didnt think the N15 4x4 drivetrain would take a turbo sr20, great if it does!

What kind of power will standard parts take?

I didnt think the N15 4x4 drivetrain would take a turbo sr20, great if it does!

What kind of power will standard parts take?

The drive line is exactly the same as a gtir. As in the driveshaft and rear diff.

Just put in a GTIR or U13 4x4 gearbox and you will have just as much strength in the drive line as those 2 cars.

all nissan gearboxes are the weakpoints.. but thats only because we have such good engines.. in most other cars the engines let go before they make enough power to destroy a gearbox :P

Back
Top Bottom