My P11 GT Saloon

Hello,

I decided to get me a runaround, to keep fuel costs and mileage down on the Almera.

Its really nice to drive and suprisingly feels quite quick. It seems to handle better than the Almera too, although does feel abit heavier.

Its got a loud custom exhaust at the moment which i think will be coming off as its just too loud. I've got my other one if i want some noise..

Appologise for the poor pics, but they were taken using my phone, and look poo..

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

Here are some latest pics of the almera, ignore the bonnet, i know it looks awful. (again taken on my poo camera phone)

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

p11 looks nice and tidy, some colour coded door handles would help though, black plastic only works when there are a few parts on the car like that imo, not just door handles

like the almera alot, what bhp is it? like the rear lights alot, dont see many, if any, over here with them lights

I agree about the Primera handles, it looks a bit odd. the only thing will do to it is probably change the rear ligths to the clear ones.

I've never been a fan of the Almera phase 2 rear lights. that why i chose the VZ-R ones, although they are not particuly nice themselves but they look different. I would love to get the Lucino clear ones if i could ever find any.

The almera is running well except for an overfueling problem on idle, i hoping my new emanage ultimate will iron out this prob, its just a case of getting round to wiring it in, i dont really have the confidence to do it myself... :confused:

It should be around 260-300bhp @ 1 bar. But i havn't had that confirmed.

Yeha ive still got the Rallye, i hasvn't put enough effort into selling it, but i must now as 3 cars is far to much for my street, i can sense my neighours getting pissed off.!! :lol:

cov_racer said:
lookin good there for all the cars lol

and the number plate recess is on the mera woohoo lol

ha ha, yeah its on, the colour match is not bad either.!!

It seems alot faster since i put it on.. :P

Nice runaround! My mate has a P11 GT (in silver too lol) and I love it! They seem pretty solid in the bends too!

By the way Ed wants to know if you're still planning on tuning the 'mera with the E-Manage Ultimate hehe :)

James.

Woke up this morning to a flat tyre, so now the GT has one steel wheel, which looks very sexy :O

Yeah, i keep meaning to speak to Ed about mapping. I'm looking to see if i can wire it in myself to save some bucks. Tell him ill be in touch soon, need to sell my Rallye first to fund it.!! :)

LOL about 3 weeks ago my mates GT had exactly the same problem with his rear passenger side tyre - completely flat, steelie-ahoy! Turns out it had a mofo of a screw in it! lol

And cool, I'll pass that onto Ed, he's told me good stuff about your car! Wouldn't mind seeing it one day hehe

I hope he didn't tell you we got beaten by a Clio 182 in a dual whilst mapping..!! :O That was embarrasing, im sure it was his mapping and not my driving :P

Oopsie!

I've been with him in the ST beating a 182 so I don't know what to believe ;) :P

Back
Top Bottom