My ph1 n15 gti

Joinned AOC few months back but have never had chance to post pics up as yet but here goes. Bought the car about 2months ago as a standard p1 gti with just some tired old 17"s on. First pics are of car as I bought it and then as it is now. Let us know what you think... Mods are, lowered 40mm on pi springs, lay flat rear wiper mod, p2 front lights/indicators & de-globed, p2 rear lights, stainless 4-2-1 manifold, custom ashley back box, new excedy racing clutch (still to fit). Kahn 17" alloys home refurbed in white. Love the car having just downgraded from a impreza type ra with 320 bhp not missing the high fuel costs etc lol let me know what you think of the cars guys :lol:

be11_1.jpg

c6ab_1.jpg

e53a_1.jpg

And here are as she is now

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

wow very nice mate loving the white alloys great GTi :D

Dan

Cheers mate yeah love the car to bits, paid £460 for her with 2 previous owners and 79k miles. Few more bits to do still trying to search for p1 front splitter as per norm it previously smashed of and running the rubber 1 at mo, and really need to fit new clutch as got bad clutch judder at mo.:roll:

looks good fella, white wheels looks awsome but you gonna be cleaning them 24/7 :eek:, as for front splitter check ebay or contact o-dog on here he makes them !!

Cheers mate yeah love the car to bits, paid £460 for her with 2 previous owners and 79k miles. Few more bits to do still trying to search for p1 front splitter as per norm it previously smashed of and running the rubber 1 at mo, and really need to fit new clutch as got bad clutch judder at mo.:roll:

£460?! :eek:

jesus, it's a crime how cheap they are now! brilliant if you're buying - looks like you got a lovely GTi for a bargain there mate.

as said, wheels look v tasty. if it was me i'd either de-badge the back completely or have the almera badge on as well - to balance it, but each to their own.

very nice! :D

Yeah am toying with what to do with the rear gti badge, am thinking of moving to below rear light or removing all together. It is a crime how little they go for these days. I bought timgti red one aswell last week for £250 and its a great car just needs few minor jobs for its mot

how you getting all these cars so cheap you lucky bastard??? lol. your getting them at awesome prices! are they covered in rust or summit cos there really cheap!

Great looking GTi mate, and loving the white wheels. Good choice ;) Good finish on your rocker cover too.

Thanks lads, yeah the mera is a greatly under-estimated hot hatch few tweaks and will put most other cars of alot more expsense to shame. Have been lucky with the almeras finding them at good price my black one is mint rust wise everywhere bar a slight bubble on passengers rear arch and the red one has had the rusty arches treated by gtitim who I must say has done a grand job. Have just sold the red on to my freind who will be signing up soon and we shall be coming to jap shows etc next year so hopefully will get to meet you at the likes of japfest etc bring on the POD!!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom