My Phase 1 Equation

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00125.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00126.jpg
[/IMG]

good base that matey, looks clean. any plans?

out of curiosity fellas, is this back bumper the same as mine minus the lower splitter?

yeah wezz, they look nice with vzr splitters as well ;)

mine used to look like that, bit of commitment and anythins possible dude. looks clean and straight, good starting point!

Thanks yea every thing that is different so far i.e. painted bumpers, spoiler, back box and rear lights i have done. i will have some 35mm lowering springs next week i hope and some alloy wheels to finish it for now lol. im looking at black or white 15" alloy not sure yet tho.

tomoguchi you are a legend :D where did you get the VZR splitters from btw bud?

will look good lowered with a nice set of shoes on it

Like I said before, looking smart. A bit of colour coding goes a long way as you've already shown with the bumpers. Try the wing mirrors and bumpstrips next, then black on the grille slats and in between the side windows :)

Yep Thanks for the quick delivery wasnt to bad to fit either cheers.
Have been wondering about what to do with the grill was thinking of taking the nissan badge off and filling the hole just didnt know what to do with the slats.

Just fiited the lowering springs today :) brought 35mm for all round and the front has droped 50mm so far looks so much better pictures will be on here soon.

Back
Top Bottom