my phase 1 si

• Thread starter Thread starter si_racer
  • Start date Start date
S

si_racer

alright guys n gals, this is my 1996 phase1 si. the mods it has are.......

17" walfrace mantis rims with perelli 700 rubber
lowered 35mm
late spec scooby vent
clear side repeaters (cheers flamera andy)
prefesionaly tinted windows
induction kit
5" powerflow exaust
red underbody neon kit
pioneer cd/mp3 player
15" 1400 watt sony sub
1200 watt sony amp
100wat boschmann 6x9s
chequeplated boot and parcel shelf
here it is....
sorry about the web addy! :O

http://www.faceparty.com/skyline_no_1

think ive sorted it now haha

S5020080.jpg

S5020077.jpg

S5020087.jpg

S5020084.jpg

first things first looks like a clean example of an almera.

But one thing - WTF is going on with that bonnet vent. No offence dude, but lose it.

Another thing - Are people paying you to have your car as a billboard ? Bassjunkies for example ? Lose the Bassjunkia HUGE sticker and also the ALMERA sticker, i'm sure people know if it's an Almera and if they don't theres really more subtle ways of letting them know

On a more positive note the alloys are quite nice, personally i quite like a set of white wheels with a white car, never used to like them but seen a couple recently and they looked nice

The above is only my opinion

the reason i got tha vent is for tha filter dude. as for tha bassjunkies sticker thts off not n tha almera strip is off
thanks for your vies tho mate

Sadly I've got to add a couple more comments...

Firstly wtf are you doing putting a saxo vts '16v' badge on the back?!? leave them for the frenchies!

Secondly have you got those max power 'bucket seat look' seat covers fitted in there? If so ffs put a match to them.

and agree with the scooby scoop, just wrong.

looks nice and clean tho so not all bad :)

Most of it is looking good imo, but you will decide in your own time what to change. Have a look for a Gti spoiler though, they improve the back end by far ;)

Also, your 6x9's will sound far better with an amp running them if you havent already done so, it looks like standard wire to me.

I'm not a big fan of the little vinals, but each to their own.

The bassjunkies sticker might look good with the spoiler, but who knows

Great looking car, is it you thats learning?

ye ive got a 800watt amp for the 6x9s swanny n all ther vynils are now off as my dad had them all on when he had it origonally. as for tha 16v badge zetetic i hate it to but was brought it so lol and tha seat covers aint max power ther leather look, they are also out since tha pic has been taken. and ye we-ore i did need 2 be in disabled and my mom is disabled lol

Looks pretty good mate.I think we all start out wanting to buy everything we can for our loved car.The problem is that it will soon look like halfrauds has puked on it After time,you will realise that sometimes less is better.
If it was mine,I would ditch all the stickers,lose the bonnet(maybe get a carbon fibre one?),tidy up the wires for your stereo etc... then it will be fine really.Stick around and have a look at what others have done to there car.Good effort though mate.As long as you like it then thats all that matters :)

thanks for all the replys lads, the car will be up for sale tho in a couple of months. hopeing for a gti

si_racer said:
thanks for all the replys lads, the car will be up for sale tho in a couple of months. hopeing for a gti

Nice one,you know it's the best thing to do ;) GTi's are definetly a lot of fun :) Good luck mate

thanks mate. oh dont suppose you know anyone who wants a cheap 12" sub do you, o only want 35quid for it with mdf box

Back
Top Bottom