My Phase 2 Esteem, What You Think?

Work in progress, so much i want to do to it but here it is at the moment...

MyMera1.jpg

MyMera2.jpg

MyMera3.jpg

MyBoot.jpg

S3010063.jpg

Let me know what you all think, all comments welcome

....Hmmm maybe i should of sorted the wiring and my boot out before taking the pictures.

Thanks mate, im thinking of taking my rub strips off the sides of my car, can laquer be touched up?

2x 10" JBL 1000W peak subs in a band pass box, (see photos above), sometimes i have to empty my boot so im doing sketches of an easily removable boot build, im thinking, custom boxes for 12" subs, one each side, amp in between on the floor and my power cap in between the sub boxes at the back. rather simple but ill need a new parcel shelf as the the subs being open air will affect the 6x9s

Know how you feel as i done exactly the same damage to mine, except the quarter panel.

Will prob be a write off, unless you've not declared it and plan on getting it repaired.

ouch, gutted for you mate must be heart breaking to see your car like that

what happened?

you and everyone else in the car ok? hope you are and dont have any health problems from it (whiplash etc)

thats a total guttner that like!!
but if ya sellin em... dabs on the back lights aye??

no we were all absolutely fine, obviously shouted some obsenitys as it happened lol. got out and turned the engine off as i heard the radiator hissing, expected it to have a fuel cut off safety feature like saxos. also expected myself to either sit there and breath and go oh crap or get out a be all jelly legged with my heart poundin, got none of that haha. im guessing the air bag didnt go off as it wasnt needed, if it was needed but didnt go off i think wed be feeling a bit of pain.

could have been worse, could have hit both posts at the same time, or hit the big lamp post which was only 8 inches away or not hit anything and gone through the crash barrier and down a 6 metre drop. also where the post hit is to the right of the chassis, so i think ill get away with it. only welding jobs needed are the front cross member and the bar the radiator bolts to. the crash bar is all just bolt on.

before i had the car the driver side rear quarter had obviously been repaired as the shock of the impact has cracked the filler and its raised from the normal body line.

all you can do is laugh in the end.

you going to fix it then? looks bad but like you say most of it is bolt on stuff so aslong as you could get the parts and do most of it yourself i suppose it could be done cheap, just got to hope the chassis is still straight.

at least your are all ok, end of the day car can be fixed or replaced but people cant

yeah exactly, people were saying just scrap it, and i was like noooooooooo, love ma car. brand new tyres all round 3 weeks ago, 240 quid, 3 of them have blown out and thats going up an angled curb. fitted new pads that morning aswell and swanny is sending me a spoiler haha, doubt ill be driving to USC this year, lesson learnt, oh well i managed a full year without a scratch. coppers were absolutely cool about it, lucky it went off the road otherwise they would have took it straight away.

luckily the passenger window was half up as there was a nice line of metal on top of the window where the sign scraped it, could have come in the window, had 3 other people in the car aswel.

Thats harsh mate! Wonder if youd been a bit giddy with the Right foot! At least you and your friends are ok!

Back
Top Bottom