• Thread starter Thread starter ALMERA GTI
  • Start date Start date
A

ALMERA GTI

ca2c402a.jpg

a4b601d4.jpg

DSCF1019.jpg

quite stealthy aint she :evil:

thats a sweet car deglobe the indicators, debadge it, tint it and spray the rear lights and that will look even better :) the car is clean :)

Looks awsome! Very nice and clean. If you deglobe the front indicators and put clear side repeaters it will be perfect!

very nice mate lovin the wheels,black alloys are whats next on my shopping list got a few in mind but not too sure which to go for yet

i dont get why everyone loves the Ronal turbo wheels all my mate are obsessed with them (thought they do like french tat) car looks nice mate think you need to be saving up for some coilovers though

I used to be a mk3 polo owner on Uk-Polos and Ronal Turbos where the bomb! Closely followed by black centered polished rim bbs's ;)

cheers guys

how do i de globe the indicators do i just knock out the orange bit then put sum silvertec bulbs in there?

the wheels are smiths 17'' there quite old theyve been on 3 of my cars now thinkin of gettin them refurbd :lol:

Darren198712 said:
thats a sweet car deglobe the indicators, debadge it, tint it and spray the rear lights and that will look even better :) the car is clean :)

look on the last pic mate the lights have been sprayed.

i think its absolutly lush! really like it. the wheels look class with the black car and you wouldnt tell they were old like. i wouldnt debadge it at all, looks better with them on. as for de-globing theres been loads of posts about it just search mate.

Back
Top Bottom