My Phase 2 Mera Gti

• Thread starter Thread starter Gurr
  • Start date Start date
G

Gurr

hay guys i got this car back in june, just lemmie know what u think of it...

dans004.jpg

danscar008.jpg

dans017.jpg

dans022.jpg

danscar009.jpg

danscar010.jpg

danscar002.jpg

danscar006.jpg

Looks great - all you need is the GTi headlights with the black surround... I think you can do this DIY - sri_alan done it on his SRi give him a bell

Otherwise nice :thumbs:

I like the red steering wheel, very nice touch. Got anymore pics of the interior??
I dont like where the AOC sticker is though, you cant really see it easily, it would look much better against the dark black of the window.

Yeah the only thing i have done to it since i bought it offa hassan is the rip speed head unit, the speekers in the back and the shark fin aireal because some C*** nicked it when i parked my car in a residence only parking space (Y_Y)

i am planing on superchargeing it at some point, get the engine bay blinging and Maby look into fitting the boot out. but its only gonna get dun when i scrape together the cash

Thanks For Ally Your Replys (^_^)

Slick Rick said:
I like the red steering wheel, very nice touch. Got anymore pics of the interior??
I dont like where the AOC sticker is though, you cant really see it easily, it would look much better against the dark black of the window.

nissanalmerads.jpg

nissanalmeraps.jpg

i like wher the aoc sticker is. and i havent been sent new ones even tho i have payed my £15 to the club and am still show up as a non member :mad: ach well they may catch on one day...

hey dude your car used to be owned by a bloke on here called hassan always liked this car, i like where the sticker is placed nice and suttle.

Very nice and smart, liking the whole colour theme!
It seems that someone stole/smashed your passenger side indicator though, because that looks like a non-GTi one? Excellent excuse to get a suteki indicator vent ;)

Just put on some wind deflectors that i found on ebay! make the car look sweet!

Before
Image040.jpg

After
Image041.jpg

Back
Top Bottom