My Primera P11 SE (GT?)

28082008001.jpg

17082008021.jpg

17082008022.jpg

01082008001.jpg

the se's are 130bhp, gt's are 150bhp so no not a gt.

but looks good, im a big fan of primeras

You are correct, the SE usually is 130, but this has had the GT engine stuck in it from the factory. Its quite Rare as far as I know. Unfortunatly the factory put in the GT engine, but didnt stretch to the GT suspension so Until I get my spring on it its wallows about an awful lot :-(

Still undecided on the paint scheme, looks better in the flesh, but If I get enough cash to pay a pro I may go back to full Black....... Or just do the top half of the bumpers in black to bring into line with the sides????

Nice engine bay and alloys but don't like the side mirrors, too many stickers, mudflaps don't suit and would look much better one colour. :(

How can you distinguish between the two different engines..
Apart from the black rocker.
Thanks, Joe

Hey Joe,

The GT Clocks are different (the red line starts higher in the GT and the limiter kicks in later)
The GT Ecu is mapped differently (again nothing to visually see here)
The GT engine has the oil filter at the side of the engine, the Standard one has it at the back. and I think the GT block has the addition of an oil cooler!
As mentioned the GT has the black top.
The GT has a different Manifold n down pipe.
The GT has the uprated Cams (but you cant see this bit)

Thats about it really. ;)

How do you get this forum to send emails when someone has replied to a post???

Mal

Nice engine bay and alloys but don't like the side mirrors, too many stickers, mudflaps don't suit and would look much better one colour. :(

Cheers Super monster. Gonna remove the NISSAN sunstrip and put on a plain black one! Gonna keep the Ian Leslie stickers as they are memorial and mentioned before about how i'm planning to alter the bumpers.
As much as i like having NPOC stickers, the ones on the bonnet need to go. And the front grills are now black!

Gonna keep the mud flaps i'm afraid :P and the mirors

How do you get this forum to send emails when someone has replied to a post???
If you click "Thread tools" along the top of the thread and choose "Subscribe to thread" you will get emails on replies :)

Welcome along to the AOC ;)

James.

Back
Top Bottom