My Primera Sport+ daily driver

Hi,

I got this Primera Sport + a few weeks ago as a daily driver. They are an absolutely great car for the money and so I set out looking for one. Unfortunately I could only find an auto model, but it's not all that bad..

Although I take constant abuse from my friends who think it's hilarious. :O

I sorted it out with a decent sound system, and now it's great to use everyday and surprisingly fun round the country roads.

The only problem is I seem to be averaging 26mpg when it's supposed to do a combined of 33mpg. It's the sr20de model and because of the tiptronic box it can reach 60mph in an amazing 11.1 seconds, nothing sport plus about that!!

Anyway, here it is...

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Oooh is that the saloon model? don't see many 144 saloons around! Looks nice :)

The only downside I can see is the lack of a rear wiper, that would probably annoy me lol

nice looking car, i like the saloon primeras alot more aswell, but the hatch p10 we had was alot more useable, the boot in our p10 saloon is an awkward shape so its only good for shopping, the p11 saloon we had was the same, look better though :lol:

bargain cars for the money, almost seems criminal to put the sport+ badge on something so slow though, an almera SRi would beat it, and a 1.4 wouldnt be a million miles behind.

26mpg seems about right, those EC combined should always be taken with a pinch of slat! Mine barely gets any more and it's an older shape one so lighter, and is manual. Engine has done a higher mileage though so there'll be some excess there, but yeah autos can suck a lot o' fuel down. :) Yours is much nicer than mine though so the extra weight is worth it. ;)

not really my style but loks tidy, but 26mpg and 0-60 of 11.1 sounds harsh

btw how many cars do you get through! lol

Far too many, I'm slowing down now, this is going to a keeper and i'm going to slowly build the Almera up. Alfa is hopefully going soon, my neighbours will be happy..

Back
Top Bottom