My Saloon again

I would take off that rear splitter thing, then source a ph1 gti/sri front bumper so the front splitter actually works. Once thats done, some new wheels and you've got yourself a tidy motor....ish

all id do is get a proper GTI front bumper, lose the ibiza splitter on the back and lower it, wheels are ok....

its a good start.needs tidying up a bit and the gap in the front splitter filling, with a small amount of cash you could have a good looking motor mate

This front bumper looks like you've made it out of about five other bumpers there are holes and missalignments all over it! lol. apart from that its ok.:)

get rid of the stuck on bits as imo non of them fit it at all and they let it down alot, then get a phase 1 or 2 Si/SRi front bumper, no side skirts and no badly fitting rear splitter, lowered, and it will be a nice looking car.

tbh this post is probably useless, you obviously have completely different taste to me as i have basically said rip everything off and start again, do what you think looks good etc.

almerasaloon said:
Heres my almera after a few more modifications, let me know what you think

Spoiler is a million times better. Thats the good bits out the way.

Front splitter looks like you've smashed a kerb at full pelt.

Putting the Seat Toledo splitter on the back HAS NOT made it look any better, just looks like you've been punted up the arse by a Seat Toledo.

Lower it, put better wheels on it and fit a Laguna front splitter like AOC member Game. And rip that bloody Seat one off.

I can see your trying but its got a long way to go.

Guaranteed someone on the micra sports club would have that rear splitter off you!

You NEED a GTi bumper, do you not look at it and think 'that looks shit'? No offence intended but I mean, it's hanging off! there is a gap in the middle, and they look uneven.

Corbs said:
Guaranteed someone on the micra sports club would have that rear splitter off you!

You NEED a GTi bumper, do you not look at it and think 'that looks shit'? No offence intended but I mean, it's hanging off! there is a gap in the middle, and they look uneven.
lol harsh or what

Darren198712 said:
lol harsh or what
i think you'l find it honesty ;)

take a look around the forum, get some ideas off members cars..obviously we all got diffrent tastes but i cant work out what yours is, halfords maybe?

rhyd4 said:
i think you'l find it honesty ;)

take a look around the forum, get some ideas off members cars..obviously we all got diffrent tastes but i cant work out what yours is, halfords maybe?

Lmfao he crashed into halfords!

lose the splitter on the back, get a new GTi bumper and splitter and it'll be a good start! check the for sale section on here as the bumpers come up now and again!

Back
Top Bottom