My Sentra Neo VVL

Hi Guys

I am from South Africa. Here we have the Sentra 200sti B13/14 Chassis with the SR20DE engine.

I have swopped my SR20DE with the SR20VE (Neovvl). I very impressed with the motor.

Specs
Stock SR20VE motor
Headers - 4 into 1 (each pipe is 1.8")
Free flow exhaust (2.5")
Cold air induction (4" reducing to 3")
Racing chip to adjust fueling, ignition timing and to swith the cam lobes with standard management system.
Power - 201 HP
Torque - 165 lbf-ft

Quarter mile - 15.0 Sec for 1.100kg on 17" wheels and normal tyres.

Some pics
DSC00048.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

Photo429.jpg

Thanks Guys

I must say, I never new there was a Nissan like your ones available.

Here in South Africa, we don't get any of the performance 4 cylinders. The last ones was the car I am driving with the SR20DE motor.

The rest is all lazy 1800cc

The guys of NISSAN South Africa don't think there is a need to bring in performance 4 cylinders.:( Very sad.

nice mota that man....got any vids of it in action...

Don't make video's. Here in South Africa everything seems to find its way to the traffic officials and police.

The best thing is here, its fine for people to get raped and killed but illegal motor racing is getting the most attention:lol:

Also where did you get that intake mate? Joe

The MAF was made by a friend of mine in his garage. They have been playing around with various types.
This one gives a very nice sound and blends good with the exhaust system. When the valve change is happening its got a explosion sound almost.

Back
Top Bottom