my si almera pictures

• Thread starter Thread starter SiMikeUk
  • Start date Start date
S

SiMikeUk

hopefully ive done this right and the pictures do her justice , i took them with my mobile phone in the back garden..

picture0055jg9.jpg

picture0056qp7.jpg

picture0057ga6.jpg

untitledsp3.png

cheers wildchild

now i know who moves my car in tesco,s carparks.. come out of the shop and she,s moved again ... ( wildchild owns up ) lol.

still looking for skirts for her and might put a vent on the bonnet ... not decided yet....exhaust with nice back box ( like the pop pop sound ) they make ..

only payed £ 400 for her off our kid , with service history taxed and mot ...

well chuffed with her

Aw man you caught me!!

Hehe yeah i got a stainless powerflow exhaust, looks a lot nicer than the awful standard "pea shooter" haha, cost about £140 for the b/box I think.

I'd get some pics but its in need of a serious cleaning haha.

nice one CoV , gona also attempt the rocker cover paint job . lol... be on my hands and knees praying i get it right at the bonnet first though .....lol

cleaning ? ya should of seen the tips of my fingers when i used Mr Muscle Oven Cleaner on the alloys to get rid of the brake dust that had been there for ages.. the acid burnt the tips ... and that was just after i finshed the second wheel , still had 2 more to do ... talk about ouch uh ahhh ouch , ahh stings ... never again... lol .. ive even got the old shoe polish out and brushes and buffed up the tyres again and got 1 of then red touch up paint brushes and painted the wheels nuts and sprayed the drum red .... the wife thought i,d lost the plot ...

" what ya doing under the car she asked in that daft women tone they have "

lol hope you replyed getting a suntan, theres UV strips under here :)

the brake dust you cleaned off is it the brake dust that never comes off under normal cleaning, the stuck on bits that ruin the look as its an almost clean wheel, if so i might try mr muscle, believe he loves the jobs i hate :P

ha ha.. top 1 CoV , loves the jobs you hate , ha ha.. yeah that the brake dust stuff i mean, but i focused and kept to the game plan and got them back to 99% clean..

might finish the other 1% off again next year when i can feel my friggin hands again...

its works

Trust me , wet the wheel first and then spray it on and leave it for a minute and get 1 of them green scrubbing pads ya mrs uses for her pans and make sure ya wear some rubber gloves unlike me, ( acid burnt the tip of 3 fingers)

give them a good old fashioned scrub a duba do... ya be surprised

Yeah nice to see another 5-door owner! But I wouldnt go for a bonnet vent if I were you, they dont suit 5-doors especially!

cheers tommo, just been attempting the rocker cover revamp ... dont know if it looks ok , but better than it was before i started...will throw piccys up in a bit ....need to laquer it i think now or seal it somehow...all heat resistant spray ....

rocker pictures.... looks ok to me ,just need to seal it all , sorry about the mobile pictures ...look better in person
rocker1dw8.png

picture0061ef9.jpg

picture0062et2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom