My slx...

• Thread starter Thread starter almera_slx
  • Start date Start date
A

almera_slx

Hi guys this is my almera as it looks now still got the rear bumper and side skirts to get then thats me sorted for a year till i get the gti...tell me what you think...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2209879

i dont know how to actually insert images on here, so if anyone would be kind enought to tell me i would put pics on here asap... thanks

V.v.vnice mate, love the rims, bodykit and tint. Huge difference with the rims! Few questions, what make are the rims and how much they cost and how much for the limo tint!?

Oh and for the pics, get an account with photobucket to host the pics and then itl make a img. tag or a url. tag, copy and paste the img. tag :D

they are lenso kr5's in gun metal grey they had them in normal silver but i thought these would look more sporty u know...they were £700 with toyo's all round and they stick to the ground...the tints were £250 with life time guarantee on any scratches or rips or tears or anything...

Nice find (the phase 1 front)

Images -

Expand the photo, right click and go to Properties

Copy the address (URL) - http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/2209000-2209999/2209879_1_full.jpg

and put
tags round it

2209879_1.jpg

this is how it looked when i bought it in october...

2209879_1_full.jpg

2209879_2_full.jpg

2209879_3_full.jpg

this is how it looks now....
2209879_16_full.jpg

2209879_15_full.jpg

2209879_17_full.jpg

2209879_18_full.jpg

2209879_19_full.jpg

thats really nice, you need some skirts to continue the lines from the front bumper/splitter. When you've got those i'll tell you, you need a rear splitter :)

I was looking at similar rims, wanted some lexus NX wheels but I think theyre only available in 15 inch? can anyone confirm this? :S

I spy an SRi badge, I hope its a 1.6 ! Looks good though, youve done similar to what ive done to the front end of mine.

almera_slx said:
they are lenso kr5's in gun metal grey they had them in normal silver but i thought these would look more sporty u know...they were £700 with toyo's all round and they stick to the ground...the tints were £250 with life time guarantee on any scratches or rips or tears or anything...
aint they lenso rs5? used to have a set on my old civic in 18's they're a nice rim!

yeah it is a 1.6 and i am looking for skirts but they are a bit expensive yet, i am thinking of leaving it as it is because i want the gti or 200sx in october when i get my no claims bonuses...

i bought the bumper off of a guy who was breaking his gti on ebay he was meant to send me the back bumper too but it was the same as mine so gonna have to wait now...it was in very bad condition so i got it resprayed but scraped the bottom right corner the next day lol

yeah the rims are really nice i love them too lol...i think they sit better than what 18's would of, but i will never know till i see it...i hope everyone likes the car, i been working hard to get it to this stage, i want the pulsar gti-r now though lol

yeah they are 17's 205/40/17 toyo proxes t1s and h&r spings lowered 40mm

Back
Top Bottom