My SRi! :D

• Thread starter Thread starter P23UNK
  • Start date Start date
P

P23UNK

I just got my first mera about 2 weeks ago and this has been the first day i could take her out to get some happy snaps of her! Only thing i have done to her so far appart from a quick clean is the clear side repeaters and new gear knob, next will be ph1 side skirts and splitters, then maybe alloys as the standard ones have been through the wars! What do you all think of her? :)
SRi001.jpg

SRi005.jpg

SRi019.jpg

SRi006.jpg

SRi018.jpg

She looks nice and clean mate ;) SRi's are nice IMO, they have a good balance of fun and economy (More MPG and lower insurance)! Are you going for fibreglass bodykit?

Cheers mate! Yeah i can't remember the guys name but someone from this site sells em on e-bay and i think he said they are fibreglass, why?

Thanks, yeah thats the guy, thinkin of gettin the gear from o dog. I'm thinking multi spokes, they suite meras down to the ground! Dead set! anyone got any sudgestions on alloys? btw, did any one notice how arty those pics are! lol, i impressed myself! :lol:

looks nice, i think some look better without the bodykit but the bodykit is nice, certainly makes the car stand out more but i think sometimes the bottom of the car can look a bit too macho for the top half.

make sure you deglobe it aswell, only £4 delivered for the bulbs on ebay.

nice pictures aswell, need some nice ones of mine as ill the pictures iv got are on a tatty drive

Looks lovely mate I really like SRi's, they're like the cool underdog and the GA16 engine is really underated (as afew people on here are slowly trying to prove, including me!)

I'm tempted to say leave it standard lol just because it reminds me of SRi_Alan's, all go and no show.

I didnt realise p1's had colour coded mirrors though?

Looks good mate. Its amazing what a good clean can do to the almera's

Fox multi spoke alloys look allright, I've got 15"s on my GTI and i think they look good. Bitch to clean tho.

You've inspired me to do some arty pics of my car too ;)

Nice motor you got there bud! Random stab in the dark but that looks Blackness shore line (in Bo'ness) u from there?

Just looks similar :D

I'm up v north, in wick, the same as p64 ktp who had an SRi, GTi and autech (My old man), the pics were taken down at the local harbour and in my front driveway. Cheers for the comments on the pic! When u de-globe the lights do you need to put in orange bulbs or something? One more question, what size of wheel is best on these cars for handling and speed, 16" or 17"?

P23UNK said:
I'm up v north, in wick, the same as p64 ktp who had an SRi, GTi and autech (My old man), the pics were taken down at the local harbour and in my front driveway. Cheers for the comments on the pic! When u de-globe the lights do you need to put in orange bulbs or something? One more question, what size of wheel is best on these cars for handling and speed, 16" or 17"?

17's are for show only, performance is hampered and handling isnt at its peak. Mine moves and handles really well on 17's but it could do a fair bit better. Heed the words of Rowdy-san and bung on some lightweight 16'' Rotas or Ultralites. www.rarerims.co.uk

Nice one mate! Some hectic alloys on that page! Cheers for the advice too!

Back
Top Bottom