My SRi with the GTi headlights on

Here are the most recent pictures of my phase 1 Sri with the GTi headlights, Indicators and VZR grille on tell me what you think?

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00167.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

yea i like the lights and grill suits the car spot on

where did u get the lights and grill and indicators from been lookin for a while but with no luck

keep up the gd work mate :)

yea i like the lights and grill suits the car spot on

where did u get the lights and grill and indicators from been lookin for a while but with no luck

keep up the gd work mate :)

Got the headlights of ebay then got the grill and indicators from fellow members on here.. getting the headlights and indicators shouldn't be difficult but getting the grille will need some patience!!

WOW really smart fella, i like alot. hey how much have you had it lower'd by?

only thing i defo dnt like is the red (kolor code') b-post, much prefer em in gloss black.

david

WOW! That looks great Tayo, VERY agressive! :thumb:

Agree about the B pillar though, looks wierd not being black, but good effort though mate!

Very well done, those wheels are quite common but look classy on the Almera. Good choice.

Lights look the buisness too.

Looking good!! Getting a lot of inspiration for my own GTi here!! ;)

I've been looking for some clear indicators as well. Gonna have to try harder.

Looks awesome, you could colour code the front splitter as well to complete the bodykit.

Out of interest Tayo, how much would you sell the car for?

Looks awesome, you could colour code the front splitter as well to complete the bodykit.

Out of interest Tayo, how much would you sell the car for?

I was going to colour code the splitter when i had the whole bumper sprayed as they came in blue however i was told the paint might chip/peel off as the splitters are not supposed to be painted so hence why i left it..
I don't know how much she worth to be honest its only got 61,000 on the clock as the previous owner had it stored for 2 years before i got her in 2006 comes with full nissan service history and all standard parts are still available. you tell me how much she's worth standard or left this way?

thanks for the comments guys!!

Fro a selling point of view, it's not that it's worth more or less, it's just the market that changes. You are generally appealing to a wider market if the car is standard, so more likely to get a sale, but you can end up holding out for a price in the modified car enthusiasts market and get the same amount of money.
I'd say probabaly £1200-£1450 due to mileage.

Back
Top Bottom