My SRi

This is my Phase 2 SRi. Mods include, Powerflow cat back, Nismo induction kit, GTi alloys. The head unit is a Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD, with a Rockfordfostgate Sub, Denon amp which i bought of whitey, JBL 6x9 and front speakers.

Future Mods include a DE CAT, 17's for it, and a GTi body kit, but i'm having trouble finding the kit for the ryt price as i am a poor student lol.. Feel free to make comments and Recommendation's. Should be gettin more pics soon Thanks

Attachments

• Photo-0005.jpg
    Photo-0005.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 170
  • Photo-0006.jpg
    Photo-0006.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Photo-0007.jpg
    Photo-0007.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 128
  • Photo-0008.jpg
    Photo-0008.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 114
  • Photo-0018.jpg
    Photo-0018.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 112
Looks nice, GTi alloys seem to go well with most N15's!

Give me your front bumper rubber splitter!!! You know you want to!

I know how you feel mate, the 'poor student' situation puts a damper on everything!!

very nice mate, im also a poor student so im doing similar mods. what springs are they? i like the way the back wheels sit in the arches, looks very nice and the car has a nice stance.

I bought the car, wit the back dropped, the previous owner was 65yr old Welsh Guy. He said he dropped it 40mm on the back, have no idea what springs they are on, looking for them 17s within my price range, so if any1 has got any going..gimme a shout..Ive got tints on the car, had to get em done, cos of me head unit and where i study at (Bradford) lol....I'l be selling the head unit v v soon, its a Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD wit the flip out screen, lookin for offers around 500, so if any1 lookin for a cheap deal PM me.

Back
Top Bottom