L

LeeSri

My Sri *Updated*

Heres my Mera! :lol:

s0636tx.jpg

s0614kb.jpg

s0602xx.jpg

Any comments/ideas welcome

Looking good mate, just out of question, does your SRi have rear disc brakes? Dont look like it from the photo, could just be the picture tho! :)

I know mine does, and thats a P reg! So I had to ask!

Chav! Thats a little harsh! Its on a N with no rear disc brakes. Springs on order to lower it 35mm (Apex), only had it 10 days! Wheels are 17" Bsa Maniks. Also has a full Longlife stainless exhaust Induction kit and strut brace.

Mine is an R plate and doesnt have rear disks nor ABS :(
I have to say that it looks very good as that is exactly how mine looks except the wheels are different. (standard ones in my pic in sig tho they are not on the car anymore)

How do i find out if it has ABS? Was it an optional extra? Fell in love with the motor though. Well happy with it! Any common problems I should look out for?? Any cheap and effective mods?

The gearboxes and the clutch, (depending on your driving style ;) tend to go at about 80,000.Well, thats what happened to my old 1.4L anyways.Other members have had the same problems too.
Have a search mate,theres loads to find out about your car :D

So I take it im just very lucky Ive got the all round discs and ABS? It was the nissan ex demonstrator back in its day though!

Back
Top Bottom