My standard baby car

• Thread starter Thread starter Kaz_gold
  • Start date Start date
K

Kaz_gold

car.jpg

As you can see, my wheels need a right good refurb, needs lowering but i love my odd colour and i love my car xxx :)

Any more advice? x

thats really cool, dont think ive seen a purple one before. ive seen a green sri with gold alloys before though.
id go for:
lowering(probably pi springs as yours is a phase 1)
clear repeaters

Its a strange colour, it looks purple on this pic, but its actualy purply blue - like the wiliams purple colour ...but its just standard at the moment as per title, she was bought in Germany and is my baby!! lol x already has permanent passenger...when i get sent my other pics from actual camera ill show you lol x

c1.jpg

Back of my baby car booty.

c3.jpg

Full on frontal lol...

c2.jpg

Artistic View

c4.jpg

My friends from front dash!

c5.jpg

And my Spctacled Cat friend in back seat i bought for charity.

woohoo x

You're finally showing us your ride then? :P very nice i must say

Lower it a bit and shove an exhaust on worthy of an ASBO and you'll fannytastic :thumbs:

Kaz_gold said:
Its a strange colour, it looks purple on this pic, but its actualy purply blue - like the wiliams purple colour ...but its just standard at the moment as per title, she was bought in Germany and is my baby!! lol x already has permanent passenger...when i get sent my other pics from actual camera ill show you lol x
I think I know the colour there are one or 2 around my area. any way what mods are you planning :)

2 be honest hun, im i n two minds, i dont like the whole body kitted look, its nice and everything but its to much hassle than its worth i think
! Id hate to scratch my bumper on anything and my driving i would hun!

Looking at the lowering side of things contemplating Eibach or PI as per people on here and friends at home.....are bump stops a benefit only scott b says no point..advice?

Nice tints nothing to heavy, suingle wiper conversion, already have my gti seats in front, looking for rear seats now to cover and match same cloth x

Ideas? exhaust would be nice..but nothing silly big or silly loud just nice...post ideas please! hehe x

hmmmmm I know what you mean about the whole hate to scratch it on any thing type of thing.

some ideas i would if i was not going to have a body kit on my car
debadge
wide mouth grille
phase 2 front and rear lights
rear wiper horizontal conversion
deglobe and clear side repeaters

but before all that audio (Because I love music)

Gold wheels on Subaru WRX but not an Almera. Ditch the gold badges as well. Honestly, it`ll look so much better.

rowdy-GTi said:
Gold wheels on Subaru WRX but not an Almera. Ditch the gold badges as well. Honestly, it`ll look so much better.

Ahem...Standard car...standard alloys...and i love them they make it look different, but htanks for advice taken on board and thorwn over seas hunny, but its nice to know xx :)

THe phase 2 lights?? why do you suggest that? my friend has trhem, and has said i should but im kinda in 2 minds cos i have never stopped and looked at them to know! i wont lie and say i know lol.

Ill have allok at the other things hun..audio is fine for me...only becuase i know what im like...bass is not my thing...but volume and treble is hehe, x

DevilMan said:
We'll soon have you dropping a GTi lump in it!
crackup.gif

Not something i havent thought about lol!! i love driving scott's GTI its brill except i dont like how loud your silly exhaust is!! the music level/volume i sspot on...but the music needs to be changed lol x

For your rear lights, just use a tinting spray on the top half of the lights so you get a 2-tone black/red effect. Looks good on mine and most seemed to agree.

Scott b is like my labourere he does the car work,..i pay him in pepsi hehe x

Back
Top Bottom