My starter engine makes funny sounds :S??

After installing my xtd flywheel my starter engijne makes loud click before startin up...Please listen to this video and tell me what is wrong.

sounds like the teeth of the starter motor not enganging properly with the flywheel mate. Have you checked the starter motor is sitting nice and flush??

syms said:
sounds like the teeth of the starter motor not enganging properly with the flywheel mate. Have you checked the starter motor is sitting nice and flush??
Havent checked that yet, but il check it tomorrow. Im scred that it will break something in my car :(

i got that flywheel but not the clutch, i report no issues with it.. i had the clutch but sold it as i didnt fancy the on/off effect in my daily driver.

rhyd4 said:
i got that flywheel but not the clutch, i report no issues with it.. i had the clutch but sold it as i didnt fancy the on/off effect in my daily driver.
Well, my flywheels teeth are broken :(

how far did you drive with it in? mines been in for a good few months now, still no probs. incorect fitment of something?

About one month, but the sound came after one day ,but i thought that it was my starter doing it. How do you fit it incorrectly?? :confused:
Im trying to get new one...it has 12 month warranty.

Back
Top Bottom