My Vehicle

done some miles that, the one of pure p10 isnt it? think the owners name was wurly or something similar?

love eGT's, parents have got a 1992 grey saloon thats pretty much mine, its at the other end of the mileage scale though at 75000. had a 1992 eZX hatch in silver and the paint on the spoiler was weird, was all cracked and given time i think it would have gone like yours

hows it doing for the mileage? any problems with the engine? or any other little niggling faults after doing all them miles?

our eZX had that interior, much nicer than the other cloth style imo but i do prefer the leather over it.

out of intrest has it got air con? doesnt look like it has, our 92 eGT has and i dont think iv seen many that early with it, maybe one or two at the most i think

hey sprint, yeah it was the one of PureP10, for 204k miles it drives like a dream, I picked it up in cambridge and drove to edinburgh no problem, he said he done 85MPH and i got to 120 (sshhh). he was very honest, body is in not bad condition for its age. Just fitted a new exhuast and stuff to it a list of what i have done and to be done is here: http://forum.neovvl.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=38 . Also it doesnt have Air Conditioning unfortunatly, Maybe sometime in the future when i go for the VE conversion i might get the stuff to have it fitted. The boy whon has it well look after it, he had it for over 10 years and has every reciept for any repairs. The interior is cloth, and for a 13 year old car its in great nick.

Also dagnut, my NeoVVL site is new, only a month onl, i created the site for NEOVVL wannabe's and owners, its a popular engine that everyone wants so i am hoping it will encourage more people to get one.

Sweep said:
Also dagnut, my NeoVVL site is new, only a month onl, i created the site for NEOVVL wannabe's and owners, its a popular engine that everyone wants so i am hoping it will encourage more people to get one.

seems like an ok website, might join up and have a look see :)

Back
Top Bottom