N15 Ph2 Ambition

Hello guys this is my frist car, its a 99 T Reg ph2 ambition, granted its not very fast but its mine :D I think its only gonna be with me untill july (when im 18) because then i will be buying a SRi and before my car hits the 90k mark!

I've done a few subtle things but there is not really much point on spending vast amounts of cash on it if i plan to get an SRi, Enjoy! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Image(174).jpg
    Image(174).jpg
    47 KB · Views: 106
  • Image(175).jpg
    Image(175).jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 81
  • Image(177).jpg
    Image(177).jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Image(180).jpg
    Image(180).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Image(182).jpg
    Image(182).jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 74
dont really like the 16v badbe on the front mate. alright otherwise like. if your gonna flog it then sell me the lights! lol.

looks good mate glad to hear your going to stick with another mera. i also have an ambition but mine is a 5dr.

Welcome to the forum!!

........you'll find plenty of cheap mods that you can do to your car on here aswell!!!!

jonnyrad said:
Hello guys this is my frist car, its a 99 T Reg ph2 ambition, granted its not very fast but its mine :D I think its only gonna be with me untill july (when im 18) because then i will be buying a SRi and before my car hits the 90k mark!

I've done a few subtle things but there is not really much point on spending vast amounts of cash on it if i plan to get an SRi, Enjoy! :rolleyes:

Glad you got a Mera Instead of a Corsa Clio etc and etc.

My first car was a 1999 Almera GX 5dr I am 18 now nearly 19 :)
I own a Almera N15 3 dr now.

the mera might be slow but there is more room in the boot so that means more Audio Equipment :D

Thats also a CLEAN mera you have there :)

hi i have a 99 1.6i ambition in silver bit like yours apart from mine has alloys and is a special edition model and also has 5 doors keep it mate its a great car to have its quite quick too.

gnuoynomis said:
Is that a Ford Focus Ractive air filter you have there? Looks like what Whitey used to have on his old SRi.

all i know is, its a ractive filter, wether it came off a focus or not i dont know lol makes a nice sound tho

Back
Top Bottom