N16 B and a new HeadUnit

Hi,

I have an Almera 1.5 Porto from 2004. It is the one with built-in Radio, CD-player and display, but no Navigation. I believe that the model is N16 B.

Im having trouble finding the right adapters for a new Headunit.
I have planned to install a Blaupunkt DAB Headunit, Hifonics Zeus Componet front and rear speakers and a tiny subwoofer from Pioneer, TS-WX22A.

I have searched the net, but not found an exately match for my requirements. Fi, a new radioplate. The ones i have found i either for the N16 A or for the Almera Tino

I think that it is possible to remove the CD-player and install the HU there, but which accessories do i need? ISO-adapter, Remote-control adapter aso ??? and what do i else need to know?

regards

Lars

You havnt found any becase none exist I'm afraid. Custom work only. have a look at what Darren has done on his N16.

Also have a search around the forums. This topic comes up quite a lot so I and others have put out some ideas over the time.

for a nice quick easy and simple I would take the radio out and file the original CD player facia back so you can fit a head unit into it. as for ISO lead you just need a nissan to iso 2000> one

Back
Top Bottom