N16 in Belgium from Banzaike

a few pics
front:

the back:

the side:

front is a type clubber frontbumper
sideskirts are universel and adjusted to the body
the rear is the original bumper with a lip from carzone specials and customized if i may say so
i've fitted a matrix japstyle exhaust
i've removed the silencer in the midle of the exhaustline for a deeper noise
and fitted a cold air intake
and i've replaced the original suspensions with a kw v 1 coilover and lowered just enough for the daily use
tenzo R 18" with hankook 215/35
and a litle ice install is also fitted
pioneer headunit with dvd and flipscreen
pioneer frontspeakers
pioneer rearspeakers
sphinx audiosystem subwoofer
av amplifier

future plans:
still making a list of all the things that i want to do during the winter of this year

i hope i can learn a lot from you folks because here in belgium are not so many almera's like in the uk
ps this is the same list i've putt in the newbie section

I think it looks smart but not a fan of the rear bumper, it looks like a pregnant woman in a dress.
The rest looks great though!

Wahay more N16 ness!

The front bumper isn't too bad actually. I wonder if you can buy the splitter separate hmmm.

Not a fan of the skirts or the rear bumper, but I like the wheels! The rear looks naked without a spoiler of some sort imo.

lol, I dunno what Corbs sees when he looks at fluffy clouds in that case ("it looks like a bear fellating a Triumph Herald on a bouncy castle" perhaps) but I agree - not keen on that rear bumper at all. Front one's great though - really ties in nice with the grille. But anyway, I certainly wouldn't kick it outta bed...

The front lip looks like the motordrome kit for the p2.

mid_motordrome_almera.jpg

thanks for the reactions i still not kwnow what my future plans will be but one thing will be sure its gonna be more to the original.
ideas and tips are welcome
greets

Wahay more N16 ness!

......The rear looks naked without a spoiler of some sort imo.

Thats whats wrong!!!! It just looked wrong & I couldn't figure out why..... Love the car though; the colour, the alloys, the rear tints. It looks great, fair play lad. If you do get a spoiler get the normal one & not the high one, I think they look much better as they're in line with the roof & not sticking out like a sore thumb... I can't see it on the shite computer screen I have in work but did you remove the central part of the front bumper or did you just paint it black?? Looks fantastic, really suits the car & the two custom grilles look well too!

Back
Top Bottom