N16 PH2 1.5 Pulse

Picking this up on Sunday I think - 2003 53 with 29,500 miles on the clock with full service history and one previous owner.

I'm paying £2,000 for it :D but it has a few issues.

• Stains on the paintwork caused by water dripping through a garage roof
  • Slight issue with the central locking - one door doesn't open
  • Back box is rusting and will no doubt need replacement by MOT time
  • There's a crack in the rear drivers side light cluster

Apart from these, which I will mostly correct myself, the interior is immaculate and it runs like a dream. :D

20faw6r.jpg

2k sounds a very good buy. get a alarm installed and once you got it installed get the person who is fitting it to fit a new central locking motor to the door that does not work or you can try and find out what the problem is yourself

Darren

Welcome :) Liking the colour ;)

Haha thought you might.

First thing I'm going to add after sorting out the imperfections is either clear or smoked side repeaters. Not sure about smoked ones though, something makes me think they can't possibly be that visible when operating :confused: . Obviously I know they still pass an MOT and stuff but are they as good and will people still notice them?

(I've probably seen a car with them on without noticing, but they look so dark)

Haha thought you might.

First thing I'm going to add after sorting out the imperfections is either clear or smoked side repeaters. Not sure about smoked ones though, something makes me think they can't possibly be that visible when operating :confused: . Obviously I know they still pass an MOT and stuff but are they as good and will people still notice them?

(I've probably seen a car with them on without noticing, but they look so dark)

I ordered clear ones on Friday :)

Welcome along. :)

Ah memories, my 1.5 SE was identical to that, bar the front fogs.

You deffo need smoked repeaters on Techno Grey.

Here`s mine at JAE `06. :D

WindowsPhotoGalleryWallpaper.jpg

Glad you like the car, mines got some smoked repeaters thyre not that dark, here's a pic

AlmeraN163.jpg

I thought that little spoiler was only on the Sport+ (which I know yours is) but my car has one too :D

Bit weird because in every other way apart from the front fogs + colour coded trim it's identical to an S spec. :confused:

Also - someone has clearly forgotten to replace / has damaged the plastic engine cover during a service 'cause it's missing....

I assume this is a job for a scrapyard but does anyone know how much I'd be looking at for a brand new replacement from Nissan?

Only the diesels have an engine cover mate :) Unless you get one from Malaysia as they have them on their QG16's.

Oh - I thought it would have had one. Looks bare :( haha. (though it is dirty as f*** too)

Someone post a photo of their engine bay (that has a 1.5)? :)

Back
Top Bottom