N16 PH2 Grille in a PH1?

Quick question, has anyone swapped a N16 PH1 grille for a PH2, will they fit? I think I prefer a sort of mesh effect as opposed to the office blind look.

as far as i know mate they are a direct swap....

If you want to swap them, pm fox1983 as i know he wanted ph1 grills a while back :)

Ps do you still have your old 15" standard alloys? :D

Well I would sell them, primarily because it will give me some space in an already full garage!
Price wise, not sure, haven't really thought, but like I said the tyres are brand new, only did a few hundred miles on them. Would probably want £150 for the 4. Always room for negotiation though!

The grilles are different sizes. The ph2 ones are taller. They will not swap.

MS Design make some nice grille replacements for the ph1.

http://www.ms-design.com/en/produkte/singleview/marke/nissan-almera.html

msdesign01.jpg

Here shows the difference between ph1 and ph2.

DSC00080-2.jpg

omg that MS design front bumper is sexy! Im not usually a fan of bodykits as they tend to ruin the lines of the car....that one tho, id make an exception for :drool:

and my car actually looks clean in that pic :eek:

Is that eddies favourite kurb in the background :rolleyes:

lol Liam yes it is.

Yeah I love the MS Design kit. Likewise I dont like any others. I'd have a ph1 for that reason... but it doesnt come cheap. Knight Rider's grey ph1 N16 has the front apron. Looks lush.

i can imagine ed...

Must refrain....power not pose :D

The front bumper looks very, erm....ph2 gti.....or is it just me?

Not just you, it really does. My ideal look would be MS Design kit as above + my Aussie grille and bonnet conversion. I didnt do it because it would have been silly money, even with the DIY process.

Well thank you both. I was interested in performing a cheap mod, but am now probably going to spend a fortune!

lol Liam yes it is.

Yeah I love the MS Design kit. Likewise I dont like any others. I'd have a ph1 for that reason... but it doesnt come cheap. Knight Rider's grey ph1 N16 has the front apron. Looks lush.

I always wanted Ph1 bumpers on the Ph2 but with the Giacuzzo front and rear bumper lips.

Nice, but I've seen them on a few in Germany (nissanboard.de) and they can look a bit 'bulgy'. Giacuzzo's kit for the ph2 however is sexy as. For me MS Design is best for ph1.

Back
Top Bottom