N16 Side skirts

Hi guys,

Recently got myself a set of side skirts for my 1.8 N16. I was looking at them and it seems that there are clips at the side that i assume need to be inserted into the body when installing. Do i need to drill holes into the sides to mount the skirts or can i just mount them using the brackets that go under the car?

Hope someone can show me the way to mount them properly as i don't want them to drop off while driving.

Cheers
Dave

The clips in them go into little grommets that you have to drill holes and fit them in.
Best bet is to remove those clips and silicone them onto the sills then add screw in the front and clip in the back.

I thought that Paul, but he's actually talking about the clips and screws at the sides of the skirts I think.

Yup just need to know if i can not drill the sides and just use the front and back mounting points together with the brackets along the sides that i assume go under the car.

Im sure the holes are already in the sills. They have little caps in and are covered in underseal. Have a close look.

Thanks guys. Had a look around saw that i do have the black clips at the bottom. Guess i will use those together with the mountings for the front and back should hold it snugly. Also going to mount my spoiler today. Thanks again for all your help.

Yup when i actually lined it up found out that they don't line up. Guess will have to use your method mate. Just secure them in the front and back and use sealant at the sides.

Back
Top Bottom