N16 Sport

• Thread starter Thread starter Mackers
  • Start date Start date
M

Mackers

ive finally worked out how to put photos on here so i can now show you my car :lol: . Its a N16 Sport mods: custom s/s performance exhaust, 17" alloys, and a full planet audio soundsystem. the next things im gonna try to do is to add k&n induction & fuel pressure valve. i will try and get some more pics soon :)

AlmeraBack.jpg

oh yeah and thats my dads mera in the background. he has the N16 1.5l activ phase 1. with my old sport standard alloys

Nice car(s) mate. Out of interest do you know which models came with the dual level rear spoiler? My old N16 had one but i havent seen any others with one? Would make a nice addition to you car i think.

Nice Kirby vac too. We used to have one of them. :D

i think the twister comes with one of those spoilers but you can buy them seperately. i prefer the one that comes on it. i prefer subtle to dramatic! i got a couple more pics too :lol:

AlmeraWash.jpg

Photo-0128.jpg

AlmeraBack2.jpg

AlmeraDark.jpg

was you in wales a few weeks ago by any chance? sure i have seen your car somewhere, only place that springs to mind is somewhere around llangollen.

yeah i was. we had a trip to the fair in Rhyll. not as good as it used to be though :lol:

it is now :( . last time i went before this trip was 9 year ago ;) . my auntie used to own a caravan in towyn (if thats how you spell it). i usualy go to llandudno on the orm but not been for a while. if anyones interested we could organise a meet there sometime :D

p11sr20 said:
is that car 1 of a kind? thought all sports were 1.8 or 2.2D :confused:

as far as i know the sport is only 1.8l petrol. i think the 2.2 is cdti or something like that :confused:

Mackers said:
if anyones interested we could organise a meet there sometime :D

im up for it, meet somewhere in north wales then home via the horse shoe pass :cool: , went up there a few weeks ago at about 8pm, amazing road and i seen about 3 cars on the whole thing, foot welded to the floor all the way, even the 1.4 can reach 90+ up there on some bits and the car seemed to run really well in the clear air.

Damo-Sri said:
Sports are 1.8, HIS DADS IN THE BACKGROUND IS A 1.5!

Commas are there to be read people, thats why he used them.
wraith0x29a said:
Nice!

My workmate has a W reg 1.5 sport with the split-level spoiler.
posts are also there to be read too :rolleyes:

Mackers said:
as far as i know the sport is only 1.8l petrol. i think the 2.2 is cdti or something like that :confused:
try the link below
http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/ww...s=&ukcarsearch_full.x=17&ukcarsearch_full.y=3

Back
Top Bottom