N16 Wheel Size Offset?

how would wheels in that size fit on a lowered n16, probably the same sorta drop as ed's maybe a bit more. Would there be any issues? I have no idea how much room there is to play with on the n16s, im aware that theres a fair amount of arch to fill on the n15s.

Its just my next cars very likely to be an n16 and im just thinkin about bits n bobs really

WAY too much poke out from the body. No chance unless you get the arches rolled, a LOT.

bummer, seen some wheels that i think would suite quite nicely but they only do them in et 10

What sorta Offset is best on an n16?

Standard ofset is ET40 on a 6J rim.

So staying standard ofset with a slightly wider wheel seems to fill the arches nicely without the fear of rubbing on a lowered car.

not a chance I got 17x7J +44 offset and with my car lowered and its about 1cm from the arch (Coilovers) 8j with +10 offset will bring it way past the arch.

I will correct myself before someone else does...ive just looked and standard wheels are ET45 not ET40 as i previously posted :)

:thumb: was about to Liam ;)

On a 7J rim you'd get away with ET38 but no less. That's on a moderately lowered car. I.E. I have 7J ET40 on standard diameter wheels with standard profile and the wheels have a few mm clearance to the inside of the arches. If the rears were rolled then you could get away with 7J ET 35, but not on the front unless they were rolled too which would distort the shape slightly.

Back
Top Bottom