nearly loast both my cars on saturday :|

quickdraw

AOC Trader
well had the 2ltr on the car dolly on the way home from getting its exhaust

(still comes in at 126Db although the legal limit is 96)

just about to come onto the A66 at darlington

and the back wheel hub nut sheered - losing the back passenger wheel -along with drum and hub still attached - sending the wheel rolling off down the road.

and sending both my cars onto 2 wheels back and forth either way.
resulting in my pants filling. but managing to get them under control.

though not a happy bunny having tyo strip the back axle down on the side of the dual carraigeway.

both home now though. thanksfully - although i think the slugger is coming to the end of its life.

been through a lot and is starting to feel the strain i think.

thinks my pickup may be purchased a bit quicker than expected :(

holy crap! :lol: glad no major harm done..... once i flipped a subaru after taking a tight corner fast with about 5 grands worth of motocross bikes on a trailer, trailer went, car came round 90 degrees and rolled. eep :eek:

wasnt sure on were to actually put it in all honesty. didnt wanna clog up any were else. so please put it were needs be.

happy with exhaust as they nice and discreet. with just single pipe 2 1/4 coming through side skirt on either side. very discreet for a bit of sleeper .

though the discreetness loses slightly once the flames start popping out on putting your foot down :D

regarding photos - unfortunatly it was the last thing on my mind as the car was on 2 wheels to try take a photo of this. haha

Back
Top Bottom