New aussie member, n15 sss

Hey guys, well im not really new but never introduced myself, im Boki from australia/melbourne and here are few pics of my n15 sss 99 model tell me what u like or what u dont and what should i maybe change or do, any opinion welcome, cheers ;)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 129
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 124
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 119
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 121
Welcome matey - nice looknig SSS u got there...

This is STRICTLY in me personal opinion: -

1) Lose the stickers on the back
2) Lower it a bit more :D
3) Get a Sentra Grill + Headlight Combo :cool:

And if you can get hold of a replica (or genuine) Autech bodykit then shove it on fella!

Apart from that i like this a lot :thumbs:

Very nice SSS. The only thing I'd do different is lose the stickers. And possibly lower it more.
Is the interior retrimmed? Any pic of the seats?

hi mate welcome aboard looks like my almera 5 door silver but its only a 1.6 special edition ambition youve got the same stereo has me too lol thats a nice car mate how did u make your lights look dark.

Its a SSS. Its the Aus GTi but they're 5 door. Its got the same lights as a P2 GTi.

the stickers will remove it just cbf for now, lowering more dont think for now coz it very bumpy unless i get coilovers which doesnt look like its going to hapen as im saving money for a holiday to europe. and sentra grill and light would look sweet but i like these lights maybe ill just get a different gril. and the interior isnt retrimed i just did the doors myself. and the bodykit im not realy that keen on it, ive been looking for the lucino lip for bloody ages cant find it( anyone willing to sell just say the price) and if i find it then i would probably get some skirts and rear pods that they make here.

The VZR lip? They're harder come by here than they are over there!! A VZR grill would look well on it. Also those skirts and pods are the same type as the VZR ones aren't they? It'd look very well with those few mods.

i think you done well with the way it looks now all the little things count keep it up mate i got a black gti and i seen a pic of burgandy sss from australlia iced i thinknhis reg and i loved his lights so pm him and got them from america so i dug on ebay and got some i am one of only 2 almeras in uk with them yippee

Attachments

• CAM_1625 (Small).JPG
    CAM_1625 (Small).JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 112
Very tidy mate. Maybe change/lose graphics but other than that i really like it. Lovely colour, need my next car to be silver. The rate i clean and polish my black 'mera will be the death of me.

Looking good mate. 5 door oz N15`s look better than ours, dont know why though.

One question. Thats a highport sr20..... is it the original engine?

Hey tripl-s
thats a sweet looking car, I'm not a big fan of silver but it seems to work on yours.

Loving the blue rocker cover though :D

Trug

rowdy-GTi said:
One question. Thats a highport sr20..... is it the original engine?

looking at the clocks it redlines at 7500 which is the same as the highport eGT does so i would say it was the origanal engine. dont all RR engines redline at 7000? either had the clocks apart and changed the redline or i would geuss that its the origanal.

thanks for the comments guys. muttly if i get the skirts ill get some from carmate.com a few nice ones for n15. and about engine as far as i know its original and i think all sss have the same ones here and all rev to 7.5 and anyways whats a highport engine if not complicated to explain coz i dont know that much about engines. and thers a lot of sentra lights on us ebay about $400 au all together with delivery i think. but the holiday is more important for now hehe

It`s deffo a `highport`. They were found mostly on early primera`s p10 eGT`s and N14 GTi`s. None of our N15 have them, we have the `lowport` engine. I assumed a late oz n15 would have a lowport engine.

The lowport was designed for better emissions and sacrificed some power and tunability.

Just been on the Pulsar owners club. The only have the highport over there.

It`s not like the redtop 10:1 compression highport found in the UK/JDM.

It`s lower compression and from dyno readings i`ve seen doesn`t seem to respond as well to tuning as our 10:1, roller rocker lowports.

Back
Top Bottom